- This event has passed.
Accelerate Your Enterprise Sales Success with Team Selling
October 23, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
Many companies salivate at the thought of landing the big deals that will boost their credibility in the marketplace. While earning the bragging rights that comes with landing recognized logos sounds exciting, closing enterprise deals is far from easy. As Brian Sullivan at Sandler wrote, enterprise accounts are marketplaces in and of themselves, creating unique selling challenges far beyond what’s faced with small and medium-sized businesses.
There is a huge cost associated with chasing enterprise deals – people, time, operational resources. The ability to pull together your most important company assets to win enterprise deals is an absolute survival skill. When pursuing enterprise deals, your organization also faces one of the toughest challenges to enterprise selling – team buying!
You will learn:
- How to make the alignment of team buying with team selling a winning competitive advantage
- The power of identifying and acting on the traits and tendencies of different types of accounts
- The importance of determining each major account’s customized definition of success
- How to craft a Go/No-Go process to provide guidance regarding pursuits and after the client decision
- The importance of identifying and acting on a client retention framework specific to each account
- October 23, 2019
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Sales Managers, Sales Success