The Sales Experts Channel Our mission here at The Sales Experts Channel is to offer educational content for sales managers and sales professionals in a collaborative community.
Hover over the image of The Sales Experts to see their name and click to see their full bio!
Soft click/tap to The Sales Experts to see their name and full click to see their complete bio!
The B2B Value Selling Expert
Bob Apollo is a Fellow of the Association of Professional Sales, an award-winning blogger, a confident and entertaining event speaker and workshop leader, a regular contributor to the International Journal of Sales Transformation and the founder of UK-based Inflexion-Point Strategy Partners, the B2B value-selling experts.
Following a varied and successful career spanning start-ups, scale-ups and corporates Bob now works as an adviser to some of today’s most ambitious B2B-focused sales organisations, equipping and enabling them to accelerate revenue growth and transform sales effectiveness by implementing the proven principles of value-based selling.
The B2B Sales Effectiveness Expert
George Brontén is a life-long entrepreneur, with 20 years of experience in the software space and a passion for sales and marketing. With the life motto “Don’t settle for mainstream,” George is always looking for new ways to achieve improved business results using innovative software, skills and processes. He shares his thoughts on the award-winning blog “Art & Science of Complex Sales”.
Since 2012, George and his team at Membrain.com have collaborated with thought leaders and studied research to identify the success factors behind successful sales organizations. The result of their hard work is a Sales Enablement CRM that makes it easier for companies to capture, learn and execute the behaviors needed to achieve sales excellence.
George’s webinars are about: George preaches the importance of marrying sales process with sales methodology, training and coaching with technology. This creates a solid
foundation for sales enablement to increase sales effectiveness.
Check out these resources from George:
The Millennial Leadership Expert
DANITA BYE, M.A. is a leadership and sales force development expert, serving on the Forbes Coaches Council. She equips visionary presidents and business owners of SMBs who see investing in their millennial leaders as a key sales growth and business succession strategy.
She writes a Millennials Matter sales leadership blog at DanitaBye.com
Danita’s webinars are about: Developing Millennial salespeople; Hiring Millennials with Superior Sales DNA
Check out these resources from Danita:
The Top Sales Talent Expert
Jamie has 20 years of experience in sales leadership and the talent acquisition industry. Jamie started ProActivate 14 years ago after serving as VP of Sales at CareerBuilder for 5 years and prior to that serving in leadership positions within the traditional staffing industry for 10 years. In both of those models, she noticed a gap in the marketplace for leaders to proactively protect their revenue as it relates to talent. At ProActivate, they work with leaders in numerous ways such as to be prepared if your top performer were to leave or promote tomorrow, to replace C players with A players, to propel growth into new markets or launch new products, or for some it is to do more with less.
Jamie is a certified speaker in The High Performance Mindset ® system, a revolutionary model that is elevating the performance of professionals ranging from athletes to executives to sales leaders. During these trainings she shares both the science and working tools that you can use immediately to enhance performance both for yourself and your team members. It’s proven that human performance is limited not primarily by skills and knowledge, but by the nature of our thinking, our mental preparation for success and the environment within which we choose to operate.
Check out these resources from Jamie:
This book offers a fresh, up to date perspective on sales organization fundamentals. Whether you are a sales manager or an up-and-coming sales rep, this book offers practical advice on sales organization, relational selling and authentic leadership that works.
The Drive-Sales Expert
Michael helps B2B companies – primarily in the financial services, professional services and technology industries – accelerate team wins. He advises clients on how to drive revenue growth through more effective sales performance.
With over 25 years as a sales leader and producer, and 8 years as a consultant with a unique talent for engaging the sales force, Michael helps organizations achieve their sales potential through a mix of talent assessment, process consulting, training, coaching and keynotes.
Michael wrote Sell Like a Team: How to Win Big at High-Stakes Meetings (McGraw-Hill, 2017).
Amazon: Sell Like a Team
Kevin F. Davis
Kevin F. Davis
The Sales Manager Greatness Expert
Kevin F. Davis is the president of TopLine Leadership, which provides customized sales training and sales manager development programs. Kevin’s 3rd book, “The Sales Manager’s Guide to Greatness” was named the 2018 Axiom Business Books Award winner, Silver Medal the “Sales” category. Kevin delivers a 2-day “Sales Coaching & Leadership” workshop for frontline sales managers.
Kevin’s webinars are about: sales coaching for revenue growth, creating more accurate forecasts, improving the accountability of salespeople
Check out these resources from Kevin:
The Buyer-Focused Value Propositions Expert
Lisa Dennis is president and founder of Knowledgence® Associates and ValueProposition.expert. She is the author of the new book, Value Propositions that Sell. For the past 20 years she has run an international consulting practice covering the full gamut of marketing and sales strategy, development, and execution. Her core expertise is in helping organizations develop and integrate buyer-focused value propositions that translate standard product and service messaging into buyer conversations that SELL. She works with enterprise organizations like Adobe, Akamai, IBM, HP, Microsoft, Mutual of Omaha, Wipro, as well as a broad range of mid-market companies.
Lisa’s webinars are about: Value Proposition development, Marketing & Sales Strategy, Account-based Marketing, Sales Messaging and Enablement
Check out these resources from Lisa:
Fred Diamond, IES
Fred Diamond, IES
The Motivation Retention/Elevation Expert
Fred Diamond is the cofounder and President of The Institute for Excellence in Sales (IES). He is the host of the popular Sales Game Changers Podcast.
IES helps sales leaders acquire, retain, motivate and elevate top-tier sales talent. IES holds programs for sales teams around the world. The IES Women in Sales Leadership Forum helps female sales professionals grow their careers.
Many people knew Fred as a world-class marketing consultant to companies such as Microsoft and Oracle. His motto, “Marketing that doesn’t lead to revenue reward is a huge waste of time and money” resounded with his clients.
Fred’s webinars are about: Challenges facing B2B Sales Executives, Millennials in Sales Career Guidance, Trends in B2B Sales Excellence
Check out these resources from Fred:
Sales Game Changers Podcast
Sales Speaker Bureau
Sales Training Referral and Outsourced Management Service
The Remarkable Leadership Expert
Kevin Eikenberry is a recognized world expert on leadership development and is the Chief Potential Officer of The Kevin Eikenberry Group. He has spent more than 25 years helping organizations and leaders from around the world, on leadership, teams and teamwork, and communication. He has twice been named by Inc.com as one of the top 100 Leadership Speakers and Leadership/Management Experts in the World and has been included in many other exclusive lists. He is the author, co-author or a contributing author to nearly 20 books, including Remarkable Leadership, and The Long-Distance Leader: Rules for Remarkable Remote Leadership, co-authored with Wayne Turmel.
Helping people transition to leadership roles, improving the leadership and coaching of Sales teams, especially when the team works remotely.
We offer a variety of learning resources on http://RemoteLeadershipInstitute.com, speaking and coaching services, customized learning experiences and more.
Meridith Elliott Powell
Meridith Elliott Powell
The Connection Expert
Voted Top 15 Business Growth Experts To Watch, Meridith Elliott Powell is an award-winning author, keynote speaker and business strategist. With a background in corporate leadership and sales, her career expands over several industries including banking, healthcare and finance. Meridith is a Master Certified Strategist, Executive Coach and Certified Speaking Professional, a designation held by less than twelve percent of professional speakers.
She is the author of Winning In The Trust & Value Economy (a finalist in the USA Best Book Awards) and her latest “Own It: Redefining Responsibility – Stories of Power, Freedom & Purpose(Top 50 Sales Book 2018)
Meridith’s webinars are about:
- Networking – The new more profitable cold call
- How To Follow-Up Without Being Annoying
- Sales Strategy – Open More Doors, Close More Sales
Check out these resources from Meridith:
- Trust & Value Economy – Sales Success In Highly Competitive Times
- Turning Prospects Into Customers – 30-day online Course just $99 – http://www.meridithelliottpowell.com/store/turning-prospects-into-customers/
The Strategic Sales Expert
As a sales leader, Amy Franko built a successful B2B sales career with global companies IBM and Lenovo. She then pivoted into entrepreneurship, launching a training firm, Impact Instruction Group. She has built a book of business that includes some of the world’s most recognizable brands. She now works with professional services, insurance, and technology organizations, helping them increase business development results and build sales leaders. Amy is a keynote speaker and author, specializing in B2B sales and leadership development. Her book, The Modern Seller, is a #1 new release on Amazon in selling techniques and sales management.
Amy’s webinars are about: Sales Strategies to Sell More and Increase Your Impact in the New Sales Economy
Check out these resources from Amy:
Phil Gerbyshak believes in the power of social selling and connection. With a unique speaking style—part sales expert, part entertainer—Phil keeps his audiences awake and engaged while providing actionable steps to bring in more leads, more referrals, and more business. If he’s not traveling, speaking, or making new connections, Phil writes. He’s published five books—including 10 Ways to Make It Great and #TwitterWorks—more than 2,500 articles and been quoted in the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, USA Today, Financial Times, and more.
The Strategic Social Selling Expert
Barb Giamanco heads up Social Centered Selling and is on a personal mission to Ignite Sales Transformation. Her book, The New Handshake: Sales Meets Social Media was the first book written about social selling and the need for sellers to adapt to a modern buyer who expects more. An outspoken advocate for women in sales, Barb is the host of the popular Conversations with Women in Sales podcast. Committed to excellence in selling, Barb is often recognized as a top global sales influencer and contributes her expertise and content to the Sales Experts Channel, Top Sales World and Women Sales Pros.
Barbara’s webinars are about: Sales, Social Selling, Customer Experience
Check out these resources from Barbara:
The Sales Performance Expert
Shane is an international speaker, and author on enterprise sales performance, complex sales and social selling. Over the past 25 years he has addressed over 200,000 people on stages in Canada, USA, Southern Africa, India, Dubai, Malaysia, and South America. Shane Gibson is #5 on the Forbes.com list of the Top 30 Social Sales People in the World.
Shane’s books include Sociable!, Closing Bigger, and Guerrilla Social Media Marketing. He is also the creator and facilitator of the Certified Enterprise Sales Professional Program.
Shane’s present and past clients include: Ford Motor Company, Elavon/US Bank, Reliance Industries (India), Corning Cable Systems, The Greater Vancouver Board of Trade, The World Trade Center (Vancouver), BMO Financial, HUB International, and hundreds of entrepreneurs, individual sales people and marketers. When he’s not working or tweeting you can find Shane hiking or skiing in British Columbia’s Coast Mountain range with his family.
The Sales Team Effectiveness Expert
Gretchen Gordon, President of Braveheart Sales Performance, is not your typical sales consultant, in that sales did not come naturally to her. After a failed Girl Scout cookie sales career, followed by a miserable P&G sales stint, the light bulb went off and she learned how to succeed in sales. Recognizing that there are many salespeople and sales managers who are not naturals and are struggling, she founded Braveheart where her team utilizes science and data to help transform sales teams.
Gretchen is dedicated to helping companies hire sales talent well, onboard them expertly and coach them to success.
The Enterprise Sales Effectiveness Expert
Michael Griego is the President/Founder of MXL Partners, a Silicon Valley based sales training and consulting firm working with high-growth companies in all industries. He focuses on effective sales process, messaging, and management. He is a world-class sales trainer, speaker and consultant. Author of 42 Rules to Increase Sales Effectiveness.
Website link: www.mxlpartners.com
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Michaels’s webinars are about:
- Sales Team and Management Effectiveness Training
- Custom Sales Playbook Development
- Sales Process & Messaging & Enablement Execution
Check out these resources from Michael:
The “C” Level Sales Expert
Steve is Australia’s leading Authority on “C” Level sales. He is Managing Director of Executive Sales Coaching Australia and co-founder of Executive Sales Forum International, the world’s first international Peer Advisory forum for senior Sales Leaders.
Steve had sold hundreds of millions of dollars of products and services to “C” level executives in 23 countries in a career that includes 35 years in various senior leadership roles.
As an Executive Coach and Devil’s Advocate Steve asks the hard questions that help his clients get results, particularly when selling at “C” level. He lives in Sydney with his wife Susan.
The Sales Presentation Expert
The author of Sales Presentations for Dummies, Julie Hansen helps sales professionals communicate with greater confidence, clarity, and influence in customer presentations, demonstrations and conversations. A former actor, Julie uses proven performance methods and contemporary communication skills to help salespeople stand out with busy buyers and close more deals!
The Sales Growth Expert
Alice Heiman has been helping companies increase sales for over 20 years. Her firm specializes in the complex sale, strategizing with sales leadership and their teams to find new business and grow existing accounts. Alice has worked with some of the largest companies in the world and now focuses on privately held companies that need to grow their sales organization and increase sales exponentially and rapidly. Alice began developing her sales expertise at Miller Heiman. She and her team incorporate the newest research and best practices to provide sales programs that generate immediate and sustainable results.
Alice’s webinars are about: Alice specializes in fast growing mid-market companies. She supports the companies in developing sales strategies, sales management skills and developing a sales organization to sustain growth.
Check out these resources from Alice:
The Sales Strategy Expert
Liz Heiman is the structural thinker behind Alice Heiman LLC, a sales consulting firm focused on building B2B sales organizations for mid-size companies that deliver extraordinary growth. Whereas many consultants merely spew creative ideas, Liz meticulously creates a roadmap of the step-by-step process for sky-high results.
- Website: www.aliceheiman.com
- Email: email@example.com
Liz’s webinars are about: Liz specializes in fast growing mid-market companies. She supports the companies in developing sales strategies, sales management skills and developing a sales organization to sustain growth.
Check out these resources from Liz:
The Sales Pipeline Expert
Prolific author and nationally recognized, award-winning blogger, Matt Heinz is President and Founder of Heinz Marketing with 20 years of marketing, business development and sales experience from a variety of organizations and industries. He is a dynamic speaker, memorable not only for his keen insight and humor, but his actionable and motivating takeaways. Matt’s career focuses on consistently delivering measurable results with greater sales, revenue growth, product success and customer loyalty. Matt is a repeat winner of Top 50 Most Influential People in Sales Lead Management and Top 50 Sales & Marketing Influencers.
The Sales Success Stories Expert
Scott Ingram hosts the Sales Success Stories Podcast, where he deconstructs world class sales performers to understand the mindset, habits, routines and strategies they use to significantly and routinely outperform their peers.
Scott only interviews active, quota carrying, individual contributor sales professionals who are either at #1 or at least in the top 1% of performers in their respective organizations.
An active practitioner himself, Scott is an Account Director at Relationship One.
Scott grew up in California and who now lives in Austin, Texas with his wife, two daughters, a host of cats and one chiweenie.
The Sales Call Reluctance Expert
Connie Kadansky works with sales organizations where the activity management of the sales force is the highest priority. Organizations that want to make sure their salespeople are engaged in the right activities, i.e., getting in front of customers and selling their products. When salespeople are not focused on their daily key performance indicators, there are many different reasons. One reason which is often ignored and devilishly costly – Sales Call Reluctance, the emotional hesitation to prospect and self-promote. Her company’s website is www.exceptionalsales.com.
Connie administers the only assessment on the market that measures the 12 types of Sales Call Reluctance, along with the motivation and goal orientation of the sales person. Proper diagnosis is key prior to any prescriptive measures. Once diagnosed, Connie consults/advises on getting the results. She has been working with diverse sales teams for 20 years.
Connie’s webinars are about:
- How to Overcome Sales Call Reluctance
- Vital Components of a Profitable Prospecting Action Plan
- Neurochemistry of Prospecting
Check out these resources from Connie:
The Chief Door Opener Expert
Caryn is the Chief Door Opener® at Kopp Consulting whose Door Opener® Service has helped thousands of business leaders and sales people secure initial meetings with high-level decision makers in major companies including P&G, GE, Merck, Verizon, Kraft, Target, CBS and the list goes on. A best-selling author, nationally recognized speaker, and an expert in Business Development, Caryn can be seen in Inc., Forbes and Newsweek. She is a faculty member of Verne Harnish’s Gazelles Growth Institute. Caryn is also the author of The Path to The Cash!® and Biz Dev Done Right. Kopp Consulting has been recognized for two consecutive years on the Inc. 5000.
Caryn’s webinars are about:
Caryn’s webinars focus on getting in the door with the right prospects, more meetings with the right decision makers, and accelerating sales.
Check out these resources from Caryn:
Biz Dev Done Right will help you uncover and manage the blind spots in the sales process that keep you from the success you deserve.
Path To the Cash! manual provides solutions that work when you face the top 10 prospect objections that keep you from getting in the door.
The Sales Transformation Expert
Mike Kunkle is a respected sales transformation architect and internationally-recognized sales training and sales enablement expert.
He’s spent 34 years in the sales profession and 24 years as a corporate leader or consultant, helping companies drive dramatic revenue growth through best-in-class learning strategies and his proven-effective sales transformation methodologies. Today, Mike is the Vice President of Sales Enablement Services for SPA and SPASIGMA, where he advises clients, writes, speaks, leads webinars, publishes sales training courses, and designs sales learning systems that get results.
Mike’s webinars are about:
I share proven-effective practices for sales training, sales enablement, and sales effectiveness, to help companies transform their sales results.
Check out these resources from Mike:
- White Paper on Realizing the Growth Potential of the Internet of Things
- Sales Coaching eBook (TBD, being released in January)
The Customer Centric Virtual Sales Expert
ZEENATH KURAISHA, with more than 20 years of experience and a global award winner, she provides inside sales advisory services and personalized sales education to organizations of all sizes. Her other services include introducing sales structures, governance and global sales program executions
In a mission to mint ethical customer focused sales & marketing professionals she brings together global practical industry ready courses and training programs where candidates can acquire professional standards through global certifications from recognized institutes and industry bodies.
Zeenath is the
- CEO, Head of Corporate & Academic Solutions at Asia Pacific Sales & Marketing Academy Pte. Ltd,
- Founding Chapter President, Mentor, Authorized Delivery Partner and Assessment Partner for the AA-ISP Global Inside Sales Association,
- Founding Fellow and First APAC Recognized Education Partner for Association for Professional Sales UK [APS],
- Authorized Partner for Digital Marketing Institute for APAC,
- Singapore nationally appointed program partner for sales transformation building and converting traditional sales folks with inside sales and digital sales skills,
- Part of the Women Sales Pro, a globally elite women sales professional team
- An expert as part of The Sales Channel
Some of her achievements includes
- 2015: Featured in Asian Entrepreneur
- 2016: 2016 ‘Top 50 Asia’s Women Leaders of The Year’ Award from CMO Asia in Singapore
- 2016: Recognized and is an invited guest speaker as part of ‘Unstoppable Global Women Leaders’ Conference
- 2017: ‘Most Admired Entrepreneur Award’ by Global Marketing Excellence
- 2017: ‘Best Sales Development Programme by Times Ascent in Global Training Leadership Awards
- 2017: Approved Program Partner for The Employment and Employability Institute for Sales transformation from tradition to Inside Sales & Digital Sales skills enablement
- 2017: ‘Best Asia Leadership Consultant’ and ‘Best Corporate Leadership Programme’ award by HRM Asia Readers Choice
- 2017: ‘Best Sales Training Programme’ by Human Resources
- 2017: Adjunct Lecturer with Singapore Polytechnic in response to her passion to minting more customer focused sales and marketing professionals,
- 2018: ‘Executive of the Year – Education’ by Singapore Management Excellence recognized and awarded by Singapore Business Review
- 2018: APAC SMS recognized as ‘The 30 Most Trustworthy Companies Of Year 2017’.
- 2018: ‘Asia’s Best Brand Award’
The Sales Assessment Expert
Jennifer Leake, Founder of Assessment Pros, is a consultant, trainer and speaker with over 20 years experience in employee assessments and building sales teams. Certified in multiple assessments, she helps sales leaders select and implement the right assessment tool for three critical areas that affect sales results: hire the right people, create an on-boarding process so new hires produce faster, and provide regular feedback so current employees stay loyal, productive and motivated. Skilled in employee assessments, including Emotional Intelligence and Employee Engagement, she offers sales leaders a competitive advantage in how they recruit, develop, motivate and retain key sales talent.
Jennifer’s webinars are about:
How Employee Assessments, Emotional Intelligence and Employee Engagement offer a competitive advantage to recruit, develop and retain key sales talent.
Check out these resources from Jennifer:
Lisa Leitch CSP2, CSL
The Sales Evolution Expert
President, Sales Strategist, Trainer & Coach
Lisa is driven by the mantra – Be Strategic. Be Pro-active. Be Brave. – and has been successfully training and coaching sales leaders and their teams to do the same since 2003. With practical and effective tools, Lisa partners with sales leaders to transition salespeople away from the standard “product & price” approach that isn’t enough to deliver revenue in today’s competitive market. She ignites sales success by teaching teams how to upgrade their skills, set goals and land significant new sales opportunities by having purposeful business conversations that drive results. Lisa is an accredited training partner of the Canadian Professional Sales Association.
The Personal Transformation Expert
Shari Levitin helps sales teams bridge the gap between beating quota and selling with an authentic heartfelt approach. As the founder of the Shari Levitin Group, Shari has helped create over 1 billion dollars in increased revenue for companies in over 40 countries. Shari is the bestselling author of Heart and Sell: 10 Universal Truths Every Salesperson Needs to Know, a contributor to Forbes, CEO Magazine, and Huffington Post.
Shari Levitin Group
Shari’s webinars are about: How to balance heart and authenticity with the need to drive sales – training to the new tech-savvy, overloaded salesperson
Check out these resources from Shari:
The Customer Awareness Expert
Jeffrey Lipsius is founder of the Selling To The Point sales training approach and author of the award winning book, Selling To The Point. His Selling To The Point training teaches salespeople the skills and know-how to be their customer’s “decision-coach.” Selling To The Point is taught in many languages world-wide through a network franchise partners. Jeffrey has also created an online course. The salespeople trained by Jeffrey are some of the highest commission earners in their respective industries and have cumulatively sold over 2 Billion dollars worth of product.
The Sales Experience Expert
T. Melissa Madian has spent the past 20 years in sales, customer experience, and developing corporate frameworks to make revenue-generating teams more effective. She is currently the Founder and Chief Fabulous Officer at TMM Enablement Services. She loves seeing teams grow by leveraging the training and coaching she provides. She has successfully produced over 18 Sales Kick Offs, built sales onboarding programs and created training academies for several SaaS companies. She is one of the 20 Women Leaders to Watch in Business in 2018 and ranked 10th of the 35+ Most Influential Women Leading B2B Marketing Technology.
The Landing 7-Figure Deals Expert
Lisa Magnuson is an expert in corporate strategic sales and TOP Line Account™ revenue building. As a respected sales consultant and author, Lisa works with clients to build successful, strategic sales programs that drive revenue from large new accounts and facilitate growth from existing high-value customers.
Lisa brings over 30 years of sales and sales leadership experience to her engagements. She has worked with large and small corporate clients, across a broad spectrum of industries including technology, software, security, healthcare, medical device, insurance and manufacturing. She also draws on her background from holding executive positions with Xerox Corporation and IKON Office Solutions as well as serving on several significant and high profile boards including the Portland State University Foundation Board of Directors.
“Businesses who engage with Lisa get results. No wonder that 100% of Top Line Sales’ business comes from referrals!”
Top Line Sales, founded by Lisa in 2005, has a proven track record of helping companies overcome the barriers to winning TOP Line Accounts™. These clients boast of closed contracts totaling over $300 million in new revenue due to Lisa’s ‘roll up your sleeves’ approach to help her clients win.
Lisa is a published author of more than 150 articles on sales topics ranging from pre-call planning to landing TOP Line Accounts™. She is frequently featured on radio shows and in social media.
Books by Lisa Magnuson include:
- The TOP Seller Advantage: Powerful Strategies to Build Long-Term Executive Relationships
- 3 Secrets to Increase Sales with Existing Customers
- The 48-Hour Rule™
Significant Book Contributions by Lisa Magnuson include:
- Whale Hunting with Global Accounts by Barbara Weaver Smith
- Sales Leadership Tips, offered by WomanSalesPros
- Advice for New and Emerging Sales Managers from the Experts by Alice Kemper
Lisa has a certification in Change Management. She earned a Bachelor’s degree and graduated with honors from California Polytechnic State University in San Luis Obispo, CA.
The Sales Coach Expert
Carole Mahoney is the founder of Unbound Growth, a scientific sales development firm that eliminates the guesswork of hiring the right salespeople and develops sales teams using a science -based data driven process to achieve 130-160% of quota in less than 6 months with a 98% annual customer retention rate.
Areas of expertise: sales coaching, sales development, sales evaluations
The Small Business Revenue Growth Expert
Meredith Messenger M.S., is Founder and CEO of Meredith Messenger Consulting, a Revenue Strategy and Sales Consulting firm. As a revenue strategist, Meredith partners with individuals and leaders in start-ups to medium sized companies to develop and implement strategies that drive increased revenue. Through a comprehensive evaluation of revenue generation including both new business acquisition as well as growth within the current clients base, Meredith ensures that clients are maximizing all opportunities for growth.
Meredith is also an active professional speaker and host of the popular Selling With Soul podcast.
The Inside Sales Team Expert
Dionne is a 20-year sales veteran having built and scaled Inside Sales team from the ground up. She started her own firm, Inside Sales by Design, to work with companies wanting to build their Inside Sales Teams right the first time and transform their current Inside Sales Team into something greater. Dionne and her team believe in and uses common sense, practical approaches to inspire leaders and teams to greatness.
The Financial Advisor Teams Expert
Carol Moser is the mastermind behind the Synergy Success Formula for Financial Advisors®. A proven methodology for optimizing performance, improving productivity, increasing profitability, and enhancing life/work balance. Carol’s firm, Synergy Fuel Coaching & Consulting, focuses on individual and team coaching, strategic consulting, workshops and customizing firm-wide programs.
The Sales Closing Expert
James Muir is a best-selling author, keynote speaker and professional sales trainer. He has an extensive background in healthcare where he has sold-to and spoken for the largest names in technology and healthcare including HCA, Tenet, Catholic Healthcare, Banner, Dell, IBM and others.
James is the author of the Best-Selling book The Perfect Close: The Secret to Closing Sales that shows sales and service professionals a clear and simple approach to increase closed opportunities and accelerate sales to the highest levels while remaining genuinely authentic.
Those interested in learning a method of closing that is zero pressure, just two questions and 95% successful can reach him at PureMuir.com.
Company – Best Practice International
Title – President & CEO
James’ webinars are about:
- Closing Sales
- Business Development / Prospecting / Lead Generation
- Messaging for B2B Complex Sales
Check out these resources from James:
- The Perfect Close – The Secret to Closing Sales http://amazon.com/dp/0692689109
- 7 Deadly Myths of Closing – https://puremuir.com/resources/
Planning Forms, Agenda Templates, etc. https://puremuir.com/resources/
The Solving Sales Problems Expert
– An experienced sales enablement veteran, working with everything from startups to Fortune #1.
– As the president of Growth & Associates and member of the RJA team, Tim specializes in helping companies transform the way they work to drive greater revenue, efficiency, and growth. Tim consistently helps leaders solve large, complex problems – especially around the topics of transforming sales engines and scaling revenue growth.
– Check out his blog at GrowthAndAssociates.com/blog
– Clients Tim has helped include:
- Standard Bank
- DDW (DD Williamson)
The Sales Team Evaluation Expert
Lori Richardson was rated by LinkedIn as one of the “Top 50 Sales Experts to Follow on LinkedIn” and helps midsize companies improve sales issues from hiring to process to leadership. Lori also has a passion to see more women in sales roles and is releasing a book this year called “She Sells, She Leads” to help companies hire and promote more women into sales and sales leadership. She founded and leads Score More Sales and Women Sales Pros.
Score More Sales: https://www.scoremoresales.com
Women Sales Pros: https://womensalespros.com
Lori’s webinars are about: sales recruiting, sales leadership, sales team improvements
The Sales Leadership Expert
President STAR Results, Executive Coach, Speaker and Author
Steven knows sales — inside and out; he’s been in the trenches and commanded the troops for over 25 years.
His expertise in driving performance through people to achieve key business results has delivered STAR Results from his days as a sales rep to his time as a VP of sales for two multi-national pharmaceutical corporations.
Steven coaches and mentors CEO, sales executive and sales managers to transform them into great leaders and take their businesses to new heights.
Steven’s webinars are about:
Steven webinars will cover key sales leadership challenges and provide insightful solutions:
Check out these resources from Steven:
Looking for sales leadership resources? Here are my most sought after:
Richard Ruff, PhD
The Online Coaching Systems Expert
Dr. Ruff has spent the last thirty-five years managing large-scale sales performance projects. Richard spent the first part of his career with Neil Rackham at Huthwaite managing major accounts and directing the sales team.
In 2001 Richard co-founded with Dr. Janet Spirer Sales Momentum to implement a new generation of sales simulation programs for Fortune 1000 companies.
Recently Richard co-founded with John Hoskins Level Five Selling to leverage the latest advances in software technology to design online sales coaching initiatives using avatar video training micro-learning modules.
Dr. Ruff co-authored “Managing Major Sales”, a book about sales management and “Getting Partnering Right” – a research-based work on strategic selling alliances.
The B2B Revenue Growth Expert
Christopher Ryan is CEO of Fusion Marketing Partners and an expert in business-to-business marketing, lead-to-revenue modeling, sales strategy, and entrepreneurship. Chris has deep experience as both a services provider and in-house marketing executive, playing a transformative role in companies ranging from start-up to multi-billion. His particular expertise is in business modeling and creating marketing and sales programs that achieve desired results and create alignment between the sales and marketing operations. A frequent speaker and blogger, Chris is an author of six books, including the recently released, B2B Revenue Growth Playbook.
C. Lee Smith
C. Lee Smith
The Sales Discovery Process Expert
CEO and Founder of SalesFuel®
The Sales Discovery and Needs Analysis Expert
- Lee Smith helps sales teams leverage critical insights that enables them to acquire, develop and retain their best employees and customers.
Lee is one of select few certified advisors worldwide for sales consultant Jeffrey Gitomer and was recognized as of the Leading Sales Consultants by Selling Power magazine in October 2018. He is also a C-Suite Network Advisor for sales leadership and co-host of the popular Manage Smarter™ podcast.
Lee is the creator of the new SalesFuel COACH and SalesFuel HIRE SaaS platforms for hiring and coaching your best sales talent. He is also the creator of AdMall® – the learning sales intelligence platform for local media sales and digital marketing professionals.
Resources from Lee:
White Paper: “Disruptive Sales Management through Adaptive Sales Coaching”
White Paper: “What Your Salespeople Are Afraid to Tell You”
White Paper: “What is Company Culture – and Why is it Important?”
White Paper: “The Best Sales Manager I Ever Had”
The Prospecting Without the “Cold” Expert
Art Sobczak helps sales professionals say the right things to prospect and sell in a conversational way, without “rejection.” He has done over 1500 training programs, ranging from keynotes to multi-day workshops. His award-winning book, “Smart Calling–Eliminate the Fear, Failure, and Rejection from Cold Calling” is the standard for companies and individuals worldwide as the effective alternative to “cold” calling. He received the Lifetime Achievement Award from the American Association of Inside Sales Professionals. Get his free regular training and tips at http://SmartCalling.com, in his Smart Calling group on Facebook, and his The Art Of Sales podcast.
The Emotional Intelligence For Sales Expert
Colleen Stanley is the author of Emotional Intelligence For Sales Success, now published in six languages, and Growing Great Sales Teams. As an international sales keynote speaker, she has been recognized by Salesforce as one of the top 7 influential sales experts in the 21st century. She’s also been named as one of the Top Sales & Marketing Influencers and one of Global Gurus Top 30 Sales Professionals in 2018.
Prior to starting SalesLeadership, she was vice-president of sales for Varsity Spirit Corporation. Varsity was named by Forbes as one of the 200 fastest growing companies in the United States.
The Leveraging LinkedIn Expert
Social Sales Link’s CEO, Brynne Tillman is an Internationally recognized Social Selling Trainer and best selling author of The LinkedIn Sales Playbook, a Tactical Guide to Social Selling. Brynne has been a top producer and sales trainer throughout her 25+ year career and brings practical applications to sales teams to; be seen as subject matter experts, gain access to more qualified buyers, and convert connections to phone calls.
Brynne’s webinars are about:
- LinkedIn for business development
- Developing content for social selling
- Scheduling and running the first call
Check out these resources from Brynne: The LinkedIn Sales Playbook, a Practical Guide to Social Selling http://LinkedInBook.info
The Consultative Selling Expert
Paul is a sales performance coach, on a mission to change the negative perception of sales people, with a vision of making selling a profession to be proud of. His goal is to help salespeople to live life of their terms and to find a healthy work-life balance by being more effective at work. Paul is the proud holder of four internationally recognized professional sales designations. He is also the host of the popular Sales Reinvented podcast and an advisory board member and panelist of the Sales Experts Channel.
Paul’s webinars are about: Consultative Selling, Social Selling, Personal Branding, Sales Planning
Check out these resources from Paul:
- Social Selling Infographic (attached)
- Social Selling Digital Guide – How to Build a Strong LinkedIn Profile (attached)
- Sales Reinvented Podcast
Barbara Weaver Smith
Barbara Weaver Smith
The Large Account Sales Expert
Founder/CEO of The Whale Hunters, Barbara Weaver Smith helps small/midsize companies grow fast by making bigger sales to bigger customers through a proven business development system for large accounts. Her clients say “The Whale Hunters is the best, most concise process for preparing for big sales to big companies,” and “If you’re selling to large companies and you have a complex sale, multiple points of contact, and you have to develop relationship with these accounts, this is a no brainer.” Barbara wrote Whale Hunting with Global Accounts and co-authored Whale Hunting: How to Land Big Sales and Transform Your Company.
Barbara’s webinars are about: Barbara’s focus is enterprise sales—account-based sales and marketing, complex sales to large accounts, growing new business with large accounts.
Check out these resources from Barbara:
The Complex Sale Expert
Tom Williams is a former senior executive with general management and sales and marketing expertise with major health care organizations. For 25 years he consistently built shareholder value by selling and marketing high technology products and services in the domestic and international markets.
Tom is currently the principal in Strategic Dynamics Inc. The firm helps organizations accelerate revenue generation. Strategic Dynamics has several core competencies: market research and analysis; development of marketing, sales and distribution plans; market strategy; buy-sell process mapping, sales playbooks and buyer personas; and improving sales force effectiveness. The company also sells its proprietary workshop series entitled “Selling within Hospitals: Business AcumenTM to assist MedTech organizations and others to learn the function and operation of a hospital and how to sell more effectively to them. The program is available with and without a sales simulation and is customizable.
The Miller Heiman Group programs, services and tools provide the foundation for the work they perform in improving the effectiveness of sales organizations. Tom is a certified facilitator in most of their methodologies and he routinely sells their services, conducts program facilitation and provides consulting around their various sales methodologies. His area of expertise includes the following: call planning and execution, opportunity management, negotiation, key account management, funnel management and sales coaching.
His background as a Vice President of Sales & Marketing includes selling high technology medical products and services through a variety of distribution channels in a wide array of markets. He was also the CEO of two specialty hospitals, the Vice President & General Manager of an ancillary services division and the President of a medical services company.
Tom’s personal profile includes a bachelor’s degree in biology from the University of Detroit. He has a Master’s degree in Management (MAM) and a Master’s degree in Business (MBA) from the Peter F. Drucker and Masatoshi Ito Graduate School of Management at Claremont Graduate University. He is also a registered and certified respiratory therapist.
Strategic Dynamics publishes a weekly Healthcare Business Acumen & Sales Insights blog, several E-Books and a Healthcare Executives Insights Series. Tom is also a co-author of a book entitled “Selling to Hospitals & Healthcare Organizations: A Glossary of Business Acumen & Personnel.” He resides in Scottsdale, AZ.
The Startup Sales Expert
Lloyd Yip is the Director of Sales at GrowthGenius, a startup in Toronto that has scaled from $0 to over $1.5 million in under a year.
He’s an expert at helping early-stage companies build their sales process, become more strategic in their go-to market, and build more qualified pipeline.
He also is a thought leader in personal branding and career development, as the founder of his company Early Bird Careers.
Meet the Founder of The Sales Experts Channel
President, People First Productivity Solutions. Author: Stop Selling & Start Leading and DISCOVER Questions® Get You Connected (“Top 20 Most Highly-Rated Sales Books of All Time”). Named one of the “65 Most Influential Women in Business” and Top 50 Sales Influencer. Berkeley Instructor. Certified Coach, Sales & Leadership Speaker, Trainer.
Deb’s webinars are about: Customer experience, buyer preferences in modern selling, putting people first to ennoble the sales profession and drive sales productivity
Webinar Archives Click the category name to see the webinars in that category.
- How to Advance The Sale With 95% Certainty
- SALES = STORYTELLING: CRAFTING POWERFUL STORIES TO CLOSE DEALS
- The Physics of Closing
- When does the close start?
- The Power of Discovery for Increasing Win Rates
- Are you too nice to close the deal?
- How to Triple Your Close Ratio With Just Two Questions
- Closing Sales? No Excuses!
- How to Improve Your Sales Close Rate and Stop Wasting Your Time
- Attract Buyers Like a Magnet with these Sales Strategies
- Connecting On and Off Line With Purpose
- Creating Value in Every Sales Call
- Customer Retention is an Art Form & A Strategy
- How to Add Value On Every Sales Call
- How to Address The Biggest Challenge for Both Inbound AND Outbound Sales
- How to Adjust Your Selling Style to Fit Your Customer’s Buying Style
- How to Enable Buyers & Make More Sales
- How To Get More Clients Without Being A Pushy Salesperson
- How to Quickly Engage Prospective Customers
- Let’s Talk Conversations Become a Differentiator with Relational Intelligence
- Sales Success – Looking through your Customer’s Lens
- Selling in the Age of the Customer
- Seven Keys to Solving Your Client’s Problems (and your own)
- Stop Selling & Start Leading: What Your Buyers Want You to Know & Do Right Now!
- Trust & Value: How to Build Stronger Relationships in Sales
- When Less is More. Simple Steps to Transform the Buying Experience
- Involving Customer Success Early in the Sales Process
- Customer Success: Way beyond Customer Service!
- Get on Board with Your Buyers’ Journey
- Customers for Life: The Art of Keeping Your Best Clients
- Rehumanizing the Sales Process
- Selling to Multiple Buyers: Discovering Who Buys, Who Cares, and What Matters
- Future-Proof Your Sales Career and Beat the Bots!
- Closing Bigger – How to Close Large Complex B2B Deals
- How to Scout a Really Big Account
- Hunting Enterprise Clients: Five Mysteries to Master
- Six Core Competencies For Strategic Account Managers
- Hunting Enterprise Clients: Five Mysteries to Master
- A Plan to Grow New Business with a Big Customer
- The 8 Elements of a Complex Sale
- The Sales Leaderâ€™s Role in Conquering the Complex Sale
- Key Accounts: An Insiderâ€™s Look at How to Foster Relationships and Get More Sales
- Grow An Enterprise Account: 10 Steps to Collaborate on a Campaign
- More Meetings with Bigger Prospects: 3 Strategies to Access Larger Opportunities
- You Don’t Know Enough: How to Gain Relevant Sales Knowledge about a Very Large Account Prospect
- Understand Unique Business Issues of Global Corporations
- Part 1: What Management Needs to Know About Successfully Selling to the Top
- Part II: What Management Needs to Know About Successfully Selling to the Top
- Build A Coaching Culture for Successful Large Account Sales
- How to Organize Your Salesforce to Sell and Grow the Largest Accounts
- How to Place Your People into Functional Sales Roles for Large Accounts
- How to Integrate Sales and Marketing for Large Account Success
- How to Map and Support A Large Account Sales Process
- How to Lead the Buyers’ Process in Large Accounts
- Driving the Enterprise Sale
- Who’s Eating Your Lunch –The 7 Deadly Sins That Prevent Channel Sales
- How to Manage Your Team’s Performance Inside A Large Account
- Accelerate Your Enterprise Sales Success with Team Selling
- Creating A Vision for the Large Account Buyers’ Journey
- Preparing Leaders of Large Account Sales Teams
- 10 R’s for a Revenue Revolution in 2017
- Adults Only: 5 Ways To Turn Your Passion Into Profits
- Avoiding Collateral Damages to your Business with System Thinking
- How to Plan Your Entire Year on One Sheet of Paper
- Sales Strategy or Train Wreck, You Decide
- What Makes a Kick Ass Sales Strategy?
- How to Supercharge Sales by Building An Ideal Client Profile (ScaledUp Ep. 1)
- Spur Revenue Growth with an Optimized Revenue Model
- How to Easily Handle Sales Resistance and Objections
- Pricing Psychology: Getting into Your Customer’s Head
- The Psychology of Sales Objections & The Solution to Closing More
- A New Way of Handling Rejection to Achieve Sales Success
- What Sales Can Learn from Improv Comedy
- 4 Step Process To Handling Any Objection
- Content Marketing for Sales: What, How & When To Increase Prospect Velocity
- Do You Know the Secret Formula for Telling Your Marketing Story?
- How Content Marketing on LinkedIn can Boost your Bottom Line
- Personal Branding for Sales Teams
- Sales Strategy Doesn’t Start in Sales
- Bridging the Gap Between Sales and Marketing
- The Era of Accountability: Sales & Marketingâ€™s Revenue Responsibilities
- Achieve Account-Based Selling Goals Solving the Alignment Dilemma
- Building A Revenue Machine: Strategies To Align Sales & Marketing
- Create. Dominate. Generate: Get Maximum ROI on Your Next Trade Show
- Value Proposition Masterclass: Live Value Prop Makeovers – Tips &Tricks
- Value Proposition Masterclass: The Anatomy of a Buyer-Focused Value Proposition
- Value Proposition Masterclass: Value Proposition Mechanics for Marketing and Sales
- Power UP your Value Prop for ABM
- How the CMO can Build a Bridge to Sales to Form a True Revenue Team
- 3 Ways to Engage Prospects: 3x Response Rates
- 5 Prospecting Strategies Sales Pros Use to Get in the Door
- 5 Ways Salespeople Can Create Compelling Value, Book Meetings and Build Pipeline
- 7 Phone Habits to Book More First Meetings
- Every Sales YES Begins with a KNOW
- Five Keys to Successful Prospecting (some refer to it as Cold Calling)
- How To Easily Deliver Interest-Creating Prospecting Call Openings and Voice Mail
- Land High-Level Meetings Using Key Email, Voicemail and Cold Calling Strategies
- Proactive Prospecting: Changing an Interruption to a Conversation
- Sales Call Intros that Work
- Telephone Sales: How to get in and get prospects to buy!
- The 5 Planks of Door Opening Success
- How to Retune Your Value Prop to Attract and Win YOUR Target Buyers
- 5 Disruptive Trends your Presentation Must Address in 2017
- Create Snack-Size Presentations that Make Buyers Hungry for More!
- How to Create a Value Proposition that SELLS
- Make Your Value Proposition “Sales Ready”
- 5 Proven Acting Tips for More Confident Presentations and Conversations
- Create Snack-Size Presentations that Make Buyers Hungry for More!
- Nailing Your Sales Pitch – in All Situations
- Value Prop Clinic – Fixing a Broken Message
- It’s not just a small laptop! Best practices for presenting on your tablet or mobile
- The 5 Biggest Demo Mistakes that Can Cost you the Sale
- How to 10X Your Sales Pitch’ Effectiveness Using Storytelling
- The Best “Just show me a demo” Demo
- 4 Smart Ways to Find and Win New Clients
- 5 Simple Strategies to Dramatically Increase Your Email Sales Prospecting Result
- Advanced Strategies for Prospecting
- Biz Dev Done Right
- Courageous Prospecting: Handling Rejection when Cold Calling
- Executive Engagement: Tips to Access the C-Suite
- Finding and Connecting with Qualified Leads
- How to Generate Sales Leads with No Budget
- How to Keep the Pipeline Full When There’s No Time to Cold Call
- How to Use List Strategies to Find the Decision Maker Fast
- Preparation Prior to the Sales Call: Researching People
- Prospecting When Your Competition is Not
- The 5 Planks of Door Opening Success
- The Idiot’s Guide to List Building For Prospecting
- The Practically Perfect Cold E-Mail System For Prospecting
- Voice Mail – Deal With It!
- Prioritizing Profitable Prospecting: How to Overcome Sales Call Reluctance
- How Much Should a Lead Cost
- YOUR NEW BIZ DEV STRATEGY: Stop Endlessly Prospecting
- Don’t Leave Money on the Trade Show Floor: 3 Ways to Turn Leads Into Deals
- Using LinkedIn to Drive Lead Gen (ScaledUp Ep. 4)
- How to Use Email in Prospecting, Add Value, and NOT Be Annoying
- Sales Scripts: Acting Secrets for Bringing your Script to Life
- Cut Through The Excuses – Sales Strategies To Send Sales Through The Roof
- Pillars of Building A Good Outbound Channel (ScaledUp Ep. 3)
- You Can’t Win If You Can’t Connect: Sales Strategies to Engage Modern B2B Buyers
- Engaging Prospects Across Platforms
- Multi-Channel Prospecting: Fishing Where The Fish Are
- The Inner Game of Prospecting: How to Overcome Sales Call Reluctance
- LinkedIn as a Next-Gen Sales Acceleration Tool
- 6 Hiring Mistakes Most Sales Leaders Make
- Hiring Sales Super Stars
- How to Extend Your Sales Team Without Hiring
- How to Recruit Better, Hire Better and Onboard Better Salespeople
- Recruiting, Hiring & Onboarding
- Where’s Waldo: Finding Top Sales People in the Crowd
- Where’s Waldo: Finding Top Sales People in the Crowd
- Crucial Keys to a Successful Sales Hire
- What’s Your Weird: Building Culture Through Digital Selling
- 3 ways YOU can be more entrepreneurial in your sales approach
- 7 Sales Differentiation Secrets Every Salesperson Should Know
- Be Your Customer’s “Decision-Coach”
- How EQ Not IQ, Is The Real Key To Sales Success
- How Sales Professionals Accelerate Sales Using Proven Principles of Neuroscience
- How to do anything better
- How to Sell to Small Business Customers
- How to use Relational Intelligence to Drive Results and Grow Your Business
- Lean Communication for Sales
- Power Persuasion: Influence Strategies to Sell More Now
- Relationship Intelligence & Sales IQ
- Sales Checkup
- Secrets of Persuasion: The Customer Clues to Sell More Now
- Self Motiviation: When you Don’t Feel Like It
- Selling for Introverts – how to stay true to who you are and grow your sales
- The Experience Factor in Sales
- Why Your Buyer is Outperforming You
- 5 Successful Strategies for Using Stories in Your Sales Pitch
- Sales Legends Series – An Interview with Jeffrey Gitomer
- 5 Disciplines to Improve Sales Skills This Quarter â€“ w/ special guest Dianna Geairn
- Why We Should Invest into the Business of Listening
- 7 Sales Differentiation Secrets Every Salesperson Needs to Know
- Three Strategies to Accelerate Sales in the Age of Information Overload
- Can Checklists Stop Deals from Dying and Help Consistently Achieve Quota?
- Modernizing the Way You Sell
- Sales Enablement
- Sales Enablement: Technology, Tactics, Training or Tricks?
- How AI Can Help Sales Leaders Measure What Matters
- How a Systems Approach to Sales Enablement Radically Improves Sales Productivity
- Sales Legends Series – An Interview with Jon Ferrara
- The Building Blocks of an Effective Sales Enablement Function
- What Every Sales Pro Needs to Know About AI
- How to Craft a Perfect Elevator Pitch (ScaledUp Ep. 2)
- Here’s what to consider when adding or switching your CRM
- Tool or Fool: Why Sales Technology is NOT a magic bullet.
- Sales Tools – the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- The Science of Sales Development
- TWO SIDES OF THE SALES COIN: INSIDE VERSUS DIRECT
- Fireside Chat Series: Building a Sales Driven Culture
- How to Extend Your Sales Team Without Hiring
- How to Build a Sales Organization from the Ground Up
- Designing your Sales Force
- Driving More Revenue with Fewer Sales People
- Effective Territory Management
- Right on the Money
- 6 Sales Meeting Hacks to Avoid Sales Meetings That Suck
- A Survival Guide for the First Time (or really anytime) Sales Manager to Never M
- Achieve Predictive Sales Without Artificial Intelligence
- Building a High Performance Sales Culture
- Career Roadblocks that Derail Sales Leaders & What to Do When You’re Stalled Out
- Emotional Intelligence – A Secret Weapon for Sales Leaders
- Exponential Sales Growth: What Sales Leadership Needs to Know
- Fireside Chat: The Biggest Challenge Sales Managers Face
- How Effective Sales Managers Pull it All Together
- How to Make Your Numbers by Managing Sales & Leading People
- Ideal Schedule for Sales Manager Productivity
- Increase Engagement and Sales with Effective Sales Contests
- Lead Your Sales Team Through the 3 Forces Redefining Selling
- Love Your Metrics: The Prospector’s Guide To Easy Goal Setting
- Performance Management Made Easy
- Poof! You’re a Sales Manager….. Now What?
- Predictive Sales Strategies
- Sales Leadership Practices That Do More Harm Than Good
- Sales Management Case Studies: Coaching Difficult Salespeople
- Slammed! For the First Time Sales Manager
- The Quick and Easy Way to Help Your Sales Team Take Ownership
- The Sales Leader’s Problem Solver
- The Ultimate Sales Leadership Strategy for High Performance
- What Effective Sales Managers Do . . .
- How to Develop Your Sales Managers Before Developing Your Sales Strategy
- Fireside Chats on Sales Management
- Fireside Chats on Sales Management with special guest Jason Jordan
- Fireside Chats Sales Management Series Coaching Difficult Sales People
- Nailing Your Forecast – Assuring Accuracy and Avoiding Mistakes
- The Best Sales Managers Do These Four Things
- 3 Crucial Sales Manager Competencies
- Fireside Chat Series: How & Why to Lead People As You Manage Sales?
- How Sales Managers Lead Remote Teams to Greater Sales Success
- Top Ten Sales Leader Challenges
- Leading Your Sales Team Past Fear of Rejection
- Scientific Secrets of Superhero Sales Managers
- How Sales Leaders can Manage and Motivate Their Millennial Salesperson
- Ideal Schedule for Sales Manager Productivity
- Sales Management: Fireside Chat – Hit the Road Running
- Landing Huge Accounts: Why War Room Strategy Works
- The Current State of Sales Coaching – How to Making Coaching Work
- The Five Keys to Effectively Plan for Every Sales Call
- How to Identify and Leverage Win Themes™ for Every Prospect Call
- Sales Management: Fireside Chat – You Are Managing Salespeople – Now What?
- Developing a World Class Coaching Program
- Proven Relationship Mapping = More Enterprise Contacts
- Sales Management: Fireside Chat – Rosen & Keenan- Sales Coaching Tips and Hacks to Crush Your Sales
- Seven Factors to Score Enterprise Accounts for Opportunities NOW
- Setting Sales up for Success with Sales Strategy
- How to Develop a Winning Strategy for your Top 5X Account
- What Sales Can Learn From A Teacher
- How to Leverage the Account Team to Win your Top 5X Opportunity
- Helping New Leaders Succeed in the Toughest Transition of Their Career
- What Sales Can Learn From A Firefighter
- How to Become a STAR Sales Leader
- How to Get Your Leadership Development to Really Work (and Get the Results You Need)
- How to Lead, Develop and Retain Millennials
- Collaborative Selling
- How to Build a Sales Process That Drives Successful Behaviors
- Objective Based Selling: Sell More to More People
- Purpose Driven Sales
- Selling From the Heart
- Selling to the Gap
- Selling via Strategic Disruption
- The Power of Pro-Active Account Management
- Selling from the Heart
- Change the Way Your Team Sells with the Client Evolution Model
- How Sales Professionals Accelerate Sales Using Proven Principles of Neuroscience
- Sales Legends Series – An Interview with Mike Bosworth
- Increase Quota Attainment with a Buyer-Oriented Selling System
- Increase Quota Attainment with a Buyer-Oriented Selling System
- 6 Sales Weaknesses that Limit Sales Results
- How To 16x Your Productivity
- How to Double Your Sales Team’s Productivity
- The Top 3 Sales Productivity Ideas for 2017
- Building a Sales Playbook that Salespeople Will Really Use
- Top 3 Ways To Drastically Improve SDR Performance
- Productivity, efficiency, effectiveness â€“ whatâ€™s what and where to focus?
- 7 Sales Hacks to Boost Your Sales Productivity
- Secrets to 21 st Century Selling
- Leading Growth as a Managing Partner
- Driving Growth as a Bank CEO
- Improving Sales Effectiveness: Secrets to Winning Against the Status Quo!
- Seven Best Ways to Improve Sales Performance
- The Power of The 4th Quarter – Sales Strategies To Finish Strong
- How to Build the Ultimate Sales Playbook w/Kevin Quan, CEO, CloseQuickly
- 3 Pillars of Sales Success
- Effective Executive Conversations
- How do you Find the Right SELLING MIX?
- The “A Ha” Moment of Trust. How the Real Science of Selling Wins Sales
- The Lies Salespeople Believe That Prevent Sales Growth
- The Payoff for More Women in Sales & Leadership
- Three Keys to Performance Excellence for teams and individuals
- 6 Sales Weaknesses that Limit Sales Results
- How to Love Your Career as a Sales Professional
- The 7 Steps to a Value Proposition That SELLS
- Strategic Sales Development Trends for 2018 & Beyond
- Sales Legends Series – An Interview with Jim Cathcart
- Sales Legends Series – An Interview with Gerhard Gschwandtner
- Boardroom Brawl! Recruiting Takes on Training for Best Business Results
- Sales Legend Series – An Interview with Tom Ziglar
- Sales Success Mistakes Survival â€“ How often are mistakes fatal?
- Sales Legends Series – An Interview with Tom Hopkins
- Building A Value-Creating Sales Culture
- Creating A Culture For Sales Success: 3 Simple But Powerful Strategies For Sales Management
- How to Turn Accurate Forecasting into Faster Sales Success
- 7 Factors that Get in the Way of Achieving Your Sales Goals
- In Sales, You’ll Earn More If You Learn More
- Jeffrey Gitomer’s Sales Manifesto
- Sales in a New York Minute
- Six Ways to Shorten the Sales Cycle: Reduce Complexity and Increase Win Rates
- The Ambassador Factor: Create Client Loyalty to Drive Sales Success
- Sales Acceleration – 7 Back to Basics Approaches to Propelling Sales Success
- Driving Growth from the C-Suite
- From Here to There: Intentional Sales Success A Framework for Sales Executives
- Assess, Align and Accelerate – 3 Steps to Power Revenue Growth
- Values Based Sales Leadership
- Be the CEO of Your Sales Career
- Positioning Your Company for Sales Success
- How to Write Prospecting Sales Emails That Really, Really Work
- Marketing & Sales Pipeline Strategies: Threats and Opportunities
- What Sales Can Learn From A Wall Street Investor
- How to Use Your Sales Funnel to Grow Your Business
- What Sales Can Learn From A Race Car Driver
- Influence Customer Decision-Making from Within
- It’s NOT Sales Coaching Unless…What Every Sales Manager Needs to Know to Get R
- Aligning Learning Systems & Selling Systems for Breakthrough Sales Results
- Building a Sales Learning Strategy that Leads to Growth
- Good Sales Coaching Gone Bad
- Mindset Matters- How to help salespeople change their mindsets to improve sales
- Sales Coaching with Purpose
- It’s NOT Sales Coaching Unless…What Every Sales Manager
- Needs to Know to Get R
- How to Sell at “C” Level
- Maximize Sales Training with the 5 Stages of Sales Mastery
- The Four Pillars of An Effective Training and Coaching Program
- Best Practices to Solve Sales Pipeline Problems
- The Business Value Hierarchy: A strategic approach to cure underperformance and leapfrog your competition
- Emotionally Intelligent Sales Cultures
- Enabling Your Sales Team for High-Performance in 2019: The Critical First Step
- Becoming a More Confident Coach
- What Sales Can Learn From a Navy Seal
- What Sales Can Learn From an FBI CounterIntelligence Expert
- What Sales Can Learn From an FBI Special Agent
- 5 Secrets that Will Change Your Approach to LinkedIn Networking
- Executing a LinkedIn Business Development Strategy
- High ROI Social Selling Strategies
- Is Your Personal Brand on LinkedIn Costing You Sales?
- Key Ingredients of a Successful Social Selling Program
- Social Selling & Relationships
- Leveraging LinkedIn for Business Development
- How to Unlock Amazing Sales Results by Improving Your Social Evidence
- Successful Social Selling
- 10 Tips for Crafting a Powerful LinkedIn Profile
- 8 Steps to Rolling Out a Powerful Social Selling Program
Now Available On-Demand
- November 25 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST
- November 21 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm EST
- November 20 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EST