We are a collaborative community of global sales authors, speakers, trainers, coaches, researchers, thought leaders, and visionaries. Our mission here is to provide educational and inspirational content for the global sales community. 500+ on-demand presentations from hundreds of Sales Experts and Visionaries. Always free. Always fabulous.
Archive of on-Demand Presentations Click the category name to see the presentations in that category.
- How to Advance The Sale With 95% Certainty
- SALES = STORYTELLING: CRAFTING POWERFUL STORIES TO CLOSE DEALS
- The Physics of Closing
- When does the close start?
- The Power of Discovery for Increasing Win Rates
- Are you too nice to close the deal?
- How to Triple Your Close Ratio With Just Two Questions
- Closing Sales? No Excuses!
- How to Improve Your Sales Close Rate and Stop Wasting Your Time
- Attract Buyers Like a Magnet with these Sales Strategies
- Connecting On and Off Line With Purpose
- Creating Value in Every Sales Call
- Customer Retention is an Art Form & A Strategy
- How to Add Value On Every Sales Call
- How to Address The Biggest Challenge for Both Inbound AND Outbound Sales
- How to Adjust Your Selling Style to Fit Your Customer’s Buying Style
- How to Enable Buyers & Make More Sales
- How To Get More Clients Without Being A Pushy Salesperson
- How to Quickly Engage Prospective Customers
- Let’s Talk Conversations Become a Differentiator with Relational Intelligence
- Sales Success – Looking through your Customer’s Lens
- Selling in the Age of the Customer
- Seven Keys to Solving Your Client’s Problems (and your own)
- Stop Selling & Start Leading: What Your Buyers Want You to Know & Do Right Now!
- Trust & Value: How to Build Stronger Relationships in Sales
- When Less is More. Simple Steps to Transform the Buying Experience
- Involving Customer Success Early in the Sales Process
- Customer Success: Way beyond Customer Service!
- Get on Board with Your Buyers’ Journey
- Customers for Life: The Art of Keeping Your Best Clients
- Rehumanizing the Sales Process
- Selling to Multiple Buyers: Discovering Who Buys, Who Cares, and What Matters
- Closing Bigger – How to Close Large Complex B2B Deals
- How to Scout a Really Big Account
- Hunting Enterprise Clients: Five Mysteries to Master
- Six Core Competencies For Strategic Account Managers
- Hunting Enterprise Clients: Five Mysteries to Master
- A Plan to Grow New Business with a Big Customer
- The 8 Elements of a Complex Sale
- The Sales Leaderâ€™s Role in Conquering the Complex Sale
- Key Accounts: An Insiderâ€™s Look at How to Foster Relationships and Get More Sales
- Grow An Enterprise Account: 10 Steps to Collaborate on a Campaign
- More Meetings with Bigger Prospects: 3 Strategies to Access Larger Opportunities
- You Don’t Know Enough: How to Gain Relevant Sales Knowledge about a Very Large Account Prospect
- Understand Unique Business Issues of Global Corporations
- Part 1: What Management Needs to Know About Successfully Selling to the Top
- Part II: What Management Needs to Know About Successfully Selling to the Top
- Build A Coaching Culture for Successful Large Account Sales
- How to Organize Your Salesforce to Sell and Grow the Largest Accounts
- How to Place Your People into Functional Sales Roles for Large Accounts
- How to Integrate Sales and Marketing for Large Account Success
- 10 R’s for a Revenue Revolution in 2017
- Adults Only: 5 Ways To Turn Your Passion Into Profits
- Avoiding Collateral Damages to your Business with System Thinking
- How to Plan Your Entire Year on One Sheet of Paper
- Sales Strategy or Train Wreck, You Decide
- What Makes a Kick Ass Sales Strategy?
- How to Supercharge Sales by Building An Ideal Client Profile (ScaledUp Ep. 1)
- Spur Revenue Growth with an Optimized Revenue Model
- Content Marketing for Sales: What, How & When To Increase Prospect Velocity
- Do You Know the Secret Formula for Telling Your Marketing Story?
- How Content Marketing on LinkedIn can Boost your Bottom Line
- Personal Branding for Sales Teams
- Sales Strategy Doesn’t Start in Sales
- Bridging the Gap Between Sales and Marketing
- The Era of Accountability: Sales & Marketingâ€™s Revenue Responsibilities
- Achieve Account-Based Selling Goals Solving the Alignment Dilemma
- Building A Revenue Machine: Strategies To Align Sales & Marketing
- Create. Dominate. Generate: Get Maximum ROI on Your Next Trade Show
- Value Proposition Masterclass: Live Value Prop Makeovers – Tips &Tricks
- Value Proposition Masterclass: The Anatomy of a Buyer-Focused Value Proposition
- Value Proposition Masterclass: Value Proposition Mechanics for Marketing and Sales
- Power UP your Value Prop for ABM
- 3 Ways to Engage Prospects: 3x Response Rates
- 5 Prospecting Strategies Sales Pros Use to Get in the Door
- 5 Ways Salespeople Can Create Compelling Value, Book Meetings and Build Pipeline
- 7 Phone Habits to Book More First Meetings
- Every Sales YES Begins with a KNOW
- Five Keys to Successful Prospecting (some refer to it as Cold Calling)
- How To Easily Deliver Interest-Creating Prospecting Call Openings and Voice Mail
- Land High-Level Meetings Using Key Email, Voicemail and Cold Calling Strategies
- Proactive Prospecting: Changing an Interruption to a Conversation
- Sales Call Intros that Work
- Telephone Sales: How to get in and get prospects to buy!
- The 5 Planks of Door Opening Success
- How to Retune Your Value Prop to Attract and Win YOUR Target Buyers
- 5 Disruptive Trends your Presentation Must Address in 2017
- Create Snack-Size Presentations that Make Buyers Hungry for More!
- How to Create a Value Proposition that SELLS
- Make Your Value Proposition “Sales Ready”
- 5 Proven Acting Tips for More Confident Presentations and Conversations
- Create Snack-Size Presentations that Make Buyers Hungry for More!
- Nailing Your Sales Pitch – in All Situations
- Value Prop Clinic – Fixing a Broken Message
- It’s not just a small laptop! Best practices for presenting on your tablet or mobile
- The 5 Biggest Demo Mistakes that Can Cost you the Sale
- 4 Smart Ways to Find and Win New Clients
- 5 Simple Strategies to Dramatically Increase Your Email Sales Prospecting Result
- Advanced Strategies for Prospecting
- Biz Dev Done Right
- Courageous Prospecting: Handling Rejection when Cold Calling
- Executive Engagement: Tips to Access the C-Suite
- Finding and Connecting with Qualified Leads
- How to Generate Sales Leads with No Budget
- How to Keep the Pipeline Full When There’s No Time to Cold Call
- How to Use List Strategies to Find the Decision Maker Fast
- Preparation Prior to the Sales Call: Researching People
- Prospecting When Your Competition is Not
- The 5 Planks of Door Opening Success
- The Idiot’s Guide to List Building For Prospecting
- The Practically Perfect Cold E-Mail System For Prospecting
- Voice Mail – Deal With It!
- Prioritizing Profitable Prospecting: How to Overcome Sales Call Reluctance
- How Much Should a Lead Cost
- YOUR NEW BIZ DEV STRATEGY: Stop Endlessly Prospecting
- Don’t Leave Money on the Trade Show Floor: 3 Ways to Turn Leads Into Deals
- Using LinkedIn to Drive Lead Gen (ScaledUp Ep. 4)
- How to Use Email in Prospecting, Add Value, and NOT Be Annoying
- Sales Scripts: Acting Secrets for Bringing your Script to Life
- Cut Through The Excuses – Sales Strategies To Send Sales Through The Roof
- Pillars of Building A Good Outbound Channel (ScaledUp Ep. 3)
- You Can’t Win If You Can’t Connect: Sales Strategies to Engage Modern B2B Buyers
- Engaging Prospects Across Platforms
- Multi-Channel Prospecting: Fishing Where The Fish Are
- 6 Hiring Mistakes Most Sales Leaders Make
- Hiring Sales Super Stars
- How to Extend Your Sales Team Without Hiring
- How to Recruit Better, Hire Better and Onboard Better Salespeople
- Recruiting, Hiring & Onboarding
- Where’s Waldo: Finding Top Sales People in the Crowd
- Where’s Waldo: Finding Top Sales People in the Crowd
- Crucial Keys to a Successful Sales Hire
- What’s Your Weird: Building Culture Through Digital Selling
- 3 ways YOU can be more entrepreneurial in your sales approach
- 7 Sales Differentiation Secrets Every Salesperson Should Know
- Be Your Customer’s “Decision-Coach”
- How EQ Not IQ, Is The Real Key To Sales Success
- How Sales Professionals Accelerate Sales Using Proven Principles of Neuroscience
- How to do anything better
- How to Sell to Small Business Customers
- How to use Relational Intelligence to Drive Results and Grow Your Business
- Lean Communication for Sales
- Power Persuasion: Influence Strategies to Sell More Now
- Relationship Intelligence & Sales IQ
- Sales Checkup
- Secrets of Persuasion: The Customer Clues to Sell More Now
- Self Motiviation: When you Don’t Feel Like It
- Selling for Introverts – how to stay true to who you are and grow your sales
- The Experience Factor in Sales
- Why Your Buyer is Outperforming You
- 5 Successful Strategies for Using Stories in Your Sales Pitch
- Sales Legends Series – An Interview with Jeffrey Gitomer
- 5 Disciplines to Improve Sales Skills This Quarter â€“ w/ special guest Dianna Geairn
- Why We Should Invest into the Business of Listening
- 7 Sales Differentiation Secrets Every Salesperson Needs to Know
- Can Checklists Stop Deals from Dying and Help Consistently Achieve Quota?
- Modernizing the Way You Sell
- Sales Enablement
- Sales Enablement: Technology, Tactics, Training or Tricks?
- How AI Can Help Sales Leaders Measure What Matters
- How a Systems Approach to Sales Enablement Radically Improves Sales Productivity
- Sales Legends Series – An Interview with Jon Ferrara
- The Building Blocks of an Effective Sales Enablement Function
- What Every Sales Pro Needs to Know About AI
- How to Craft a Perfect Elevator Pitch (ScaledUp Ep. 2)
- Here’s what to consider when adding or switching your CRM
- The Science of Sales Development
- TWO SIDES OF THE SALES COIN: INSIDE VERSUS DIRECT
- Fireside Chat Series: Building a Sales Driven Culture
- How to Extend Your Sales Team Without Hiring
- How to Build a Sales Organization from the Ground Up
- Designing your Sales Force
- Driving More Revenue with Fewer Sales People
- Effective Territory Management
- Right on the Money
- 6 Sales Meeting Hacks to Avoid Sales Meetings That Suck
- A Survival Guide for the First Time (or really anytime) Sales Manager to Never M
- Achieve Predictive Sales Without Artificial Intelligence
- Building a High Performance Sales Culture
- Career Roadblocks that Derail Sales Leaders & What to Do When You’re Stalled Out
- Emotional Intelligence – A Secret Weapon for Sales Leaders
- Exponential Sales Growth: What Sales Leadership Needs to Know
- Fireside Chat: The Biggest Challenge Sales Managers Face
- How Effective Sales Managers Pull it All Together
- How to Make Your Numbers by Managing Sales & Leading People
- Ideal Schedule for Sales Manager Productivity
- Increase Engagement and Sales with Effective Sales Contests
- Lead Your Sales Team Through the 3 Forces Redefining Selling
- Love Your Metrics: The Prospector’s Guide To Easy Goal Setting
- Performance Management Made Easy
- Poof! You’re a Sales Manager….. Now What?
- Predictive Sales Strategies
- Sales Leadership Practices That Do More Harm Than Good
- Sales Management Case Studies: Coaching Difficult Salespeople
- Slammed! For the First Time Sales Manager
- The Quick and Easy Way to Help Your Sales Team Take Ownership
- The Sales Leader’s Problem Solver
- The Ultimate Sales Leadership Strategy for High Performance
- What Effective Sales Managers Do . . .
- How to Develop Your Sales Managers Before Developing Your Sales Strategy
- Fireside Chats on Sales Management
- Fireside Chats on Sales Management with special guest Jason Jordan
- Fireside Chats Sales Management Series Coaching Difficult Sales People
- Nailing Your Forecast – Assuring Accuracy and Avoiding Mistakes
- The Best Sales Managers Do These Four Things
- 3 Crucial Sales Manager Competencies
- Fireside Chat Series: How & Why to Lead People As You Manage Sales?
- How Sales Managers Lead Remote Teams to Greater Sales Success
- Top Ten Sales Leader Challenges
- Leading Your Sales Team Past Fear of Rejection
- Scientific Secrets of Superhero Sales Managers
- How Sales Leaders can Manage and Motivate Their Millennial Salesperson
- Ideal Schedule for Sales Manager Productivity
- Sales Management: Fireside Chat – Hit the Road Running
- Landing Huge Accounts: Why War Room Strategy Works
- The Current State of Sales Coaching – How to Making Coaching Work
- The Five Keys to Effectively Plan for Every Sales Call
- How to Identify and Leverage Win Themes™ for Every Prospect Call
- Sales Management: Fireside Chat – You Are Managing Salespeople – Now What?
- Developing a World Class Coaching Program
- Proven Relationship Mapping = More Enterprise Contacts
- Collaborative Selling
- How to Build a Sales Process That Drives Successful Behaviors
- Objective Based Selling: Sell More to More People
- Purpose Driven Sales
- Selling From the Heart
- Selling to the Gap
- Selling via Strategic Disruption
- The Power of Pro-Active Account Management
- Selling from the Heart
- Change the Way Your Team Sells with the Client Evolution Model
- How Sales Professionals Accelerate Sales Using Proven Principles of Neuroscience
- Sales Legends Series – An Interview with Mike Bosworth
- Increase Quota Attainment with a Buyer-Oriented Selling System
- Increase Quota Attainment with a Buyer-Oriented Selling System
- 6 Sales Weaknesses that Limit Sales Results
- How To 16x Your Productivity
- How to Double Your Sales Team’s Productivity
- The Top 3 Sales Productivity Ideas for 2017
- Building a Sales Playbook that Salespeople Will Really Use
- Top 3 Ways To Drastically Improve SDR Performance
- Productivity, efficiency, effectiveness â€“ whatâ€™s what and where to focus?
- 7 Sales Hacks to Boost Your Sales Productivity
- Secrets to 21 st Century Selling
- Leading Growth as a Managing Partner
- Driving Growth as a Bank CEO
- Improving Sales Effectiveness: Secrets to Winning Against the Status Quo!
- Seven Best Ways to Improve Sales Performance
- 3 Pillars of Sales Success
- Effective Executive Conversations
- How do you Find the Right SELLING MIX?
- The “A Ha” Moment of Trust. How the Real Science of Selling Wins Sales
- The Lies Salespeople Believe That Prevent Sales Growth
- The Payoff for More Women in Sales & Leadership
- Three Keys to Performance Excellence for teams and individuals
- 6 Sales Weaknesses that Limit Sales Results
- How to Love Your Career as a Sales Professional
- The 7 Steps to a Value Proposition That SELLS
- Strategic Sales Development Trends for 2018 & Beyond
- Sales Legends Series – An Interview with Jim Cathcart
- Sales Legends Series – An Interview with Gerhard Gschwandtner
- Boardroom Brawl! Recruiting Takes on Training for Best Business Results
- Sales Legend Series – An Interview with Tom Ziglar
- Sales Success Mistakes Survival â€“ How often are mistakes fatal?
- Sales Legends Series – An Interview with Tom Hopkins
- Building A Value-Creating Sales Culture
- Creating A Culture For Sales Success: 3 Simple But Powerful Strategies For Sales Management
- How to Turn Accurate Forecasting into Faster Sales Success
- 7 Factors that Get in the Way of Achieving Your Sales Goals
- In Sales, You’ll Earn More If You Learn More
- Jeffrey Gitomer’s Sales Manifesto
- Sales in a New York Minute
- Six Ways to Shorten the Sales Cycle: Reduce Complexity and Increase Win Rates
- The Ambassador Factor: Create Client Loyalty to Drive Sales Success
- Sales Acceleration – 7 Back to Basics Approaches to Propelling Sales Success
- Driving Growth from the C-Suite
- From Here to There: Intentional Sales Success A Framework for Sales Executives
- Assess, Align and Accelerate – 3 Steps to Power Revenue Growth
- Values Based Sales Leadership
- It’s NOT Sales Coaching Unless…What Every Sales Manager Needs to Know to Get R
- Aligning Learning Systems & Selling Systems for Breakthrough Sales Results
- Building a Sales Learning Strategy that Leads to Growth
- Good Sales Coaching Gone Bad
- Mindset Matters- How to help salespeople change their mindsets to improve sales
- Sales Coaching with Purpose
- It’s NOT Sales Coaching Unless…What Every Sales Manager
- Needs to Know to Get R
- How to Sell at “C” Level
- Maximize Sales Training with the 5 Stages of Sales Mastery
- The Four Pillars of An Effective Training and Coaching Program
- Best Practices to Solve Sales Pipeline Problems
- The Business Value Hierarchy: A strategic approach to cure underperformance and leapfrog your competition
- Emotionally Intelligent Sales Cultures
- Enabling Your Sales Team for High-Performance in 2019: The Critical First Step
- Becoming a More Confident Coach
- What Sales Can Learn From a Navy Seal
- What Sales Can Learn From an FBI CounterIntelligence Expert
- 5 Secrets that Will Change Your Approach to LinkedIn Networking
- Executing a LinkedIn Business Development Strategy
- High ROI Social Selling Strategies
- Is Your Personal Brand on LinkedIn Costing You Sales?
- Key Ingredients of a Successful Social Selling Program
- Social Selling & Relationships
- Leveraging LinkedIn for Business Development
- How to Unlock Amazing Sales Results by Improving Your Social Evidence
- Successful Social Selling
- 10 Tips for Crafting a Powerful LinkedIn Profile
- 8 Steps to Rolling Out a Powerful Social Selling Program
Meet the 2020 Sales Experts
Hover over the image of The Sales Experts to see their name and click to see their full bio!
Soft click/tap to The Sales Experts to see their name and full click to see their complete bio!
The Strategic Social Selling Expert
Barb Giamanco heads up Social Centered Selling and is on a personal mission to Ignite Sales Transformation. Her book, The New Handshake: Sales Meets Social Media was the first book written about social selling and the need for sellers to adapt to a modern buyer who expects more. An outspoken advocate for women in sales, Barb is the host of the popular Conversations with Women in Sales podcast. Committed to excellence in selling, Barb is often recognized as a top global sales influencer and contributes her expertise and content to the Sales Experts Channel, Top Sales World and Women Sales Pros.
Barbara’s webinars are about: Sales, Social Selling, Customer Experience
Check out these resources from Barbara:
The Sales Coach Expert
Carole Mahoney is the founder of Unbound Growth, a scientific sales development firm that eliminates the guesswork of hiring the right salespeople and develops sales teams using a science -based data driven process to achieve 130-160% of quota in less than 6 months with a 98% annual customer retention rate.
Areas of expertise: sales coaching, sales development, sales evaluations
The Consultative Selling Expert
Paul is a sales performance coach, on a mission to change the negative perception of sales people, with a vision of making selling a profession to be proud of. His goal is to help salespeople to live life of their terms and to find a healthy work-life balance by being more effective at work. Paul is the proud holder of four internationally recognized professional sales designations. He is also the host of the popular Sales Reinvented podcast and an advisory board member and panelist of the Sales Experts Channel.
Paul’s webinars are about: Consultative Selling, Social Selling, Personal Branding, Sales Planning
Check out these resources from Paul:
- Social Selling Infographic (attached)
- Social Selling Digital Guide – How to Build a Strong LinkedIn Profile (attached)
- Sales Reinvented Podcast
Barbara Weaver Smith
Barbara Weaver Smith
The Large Account Sales Expert
Founder/CEO of The Whale Hunters, Barbara Weaver Smith helps small/midsize companies grow fast by making bigger sales to bigger customers through a proven business development system for large accounts. Her clients say “The Whale Hunters is the best, most concise process for preparing for big sales to big companies,” and “If you’re selling to large companies and you have a complex sale, multiple points of contact, and you have to develop relationship with these accounts, this is a no brainer.” Barbara wrote Whale Hunting with Global Accounts and co-authored Whale Hunting: How to Land Big Sales and Transform Your Company.
Barbara’s webinars are about: Barbara’s focus is enterprise sales—account-based sales and marketing, complex sales to large accounts, growing new business with large accounts.
Check out these resources from Barbara:
The B2B Sales Effectiveness Expert
George Brontén is a life-long entrepreneur, with 20 years of experience in the software space and a passion for sales and marketing. With the life motto “Don’t settle for mainstream,” George is always looking for new ways to achieve improved business results using innovative software, skills and processes. He shares his thoughts on the award-winning blog “Art & Science of Complex Sales”.
Since 2012, George and his team at Membrain.com have collaborated with thought leaders and studied research to identify the success factors behind successful sales organizations. The result of their hard work is a Sales Enablement CRM that makes it easier for companies to capture, learn and execute the behaviors needed to achieve sales excellence.
George’s webinars are about: George preaches the importance of marrying sales process with sales methodology, training and coaching with technology. This creates a solid
foundation for sales enablement to increase sales effectiveness.
Check out these resources from George:
The Sales Strategy Expert
Strategic Thinking to Breakthrough Results
Liz Heiman is the structural thinker behind Regarding Sales LLC, a sales consulting firm focused on building B2B sales organizations that deliver extraordinary growth. Whereas many consultants merely spew creative ideas, Liz meticulously creates a roadmap of the step-by-step process for sky-high results.
A Solid Sales Methodology Rooted in Science
With a master’s degree from the University of California, Santa Barbara, an undergraduate degree from University of California, Davis, Liz is an International Political Economist, well-schooled in digging through the data to interpret results. Her extraordinary background delivers clients concrete solutions to often amorphous sales problems.
Taking the Mystery out of Sales
As Director of the Asia-Pacific Division for Miller Heiman, Liz mastered how to grow key accounts such as Coca-Cola and HP while teaching their sales teams how to conquer complex sales and develop profitable Key Account relationships.
Liz is passionate about working with small to mid-sized companies and start-ups because her real passion is making dreams come true. There is a unique opportunity when sales organizations are in their infancy or rebuilding to design sales infrastructure and processes that help companies scale. Liz believes that with the right systems in place, sales is manageable and predictable. Liz, your Start-up Sales Ops Expert, can help you create sales operations to do just that.
- Website: www.aliceheiman.com
- Email: email@example.com
Liz’s webinars are about: Liz specializes in fast growing mid-market companies. She supports the companies in developing sales strategies, sales management skills and developing a sales organization to sustain growth.
Check out these resources from Liz:
The Landing 7-Figure Deals Expert
Lisa Magnuson is an expert in corporate strategic sales and TOP Line Account™ revenue building. As a respected sales consultant and author, Lisa works with clients to build successful, strategic sales programs that drive revenue from large new accounts and facilitate growth from existing high-value customers.
Lisa brings over 30 years of sales and sales leadership experience to her engagements. She has worked with large and small corporate clients, across a broad spectrum of industries including technology, software, security, healthcare, medical device, insurance and manufacturing. She also draws on her background from holding executive positions with Xerox Corporation and IKON Office Solutions as well as serving on several significant and high profile boards including the Portland State University Foundation Board of Directors.
“Businesses who engage with Lisa get results. No wonder that 100% of Top Line Sales’ business comes from referrals!”
Top Line Sales, founded by Lisa in 2005, has a proven track record of helping companies overcome the barriers to winning TOP Line Accounts™. These clients boast of closed contracts totaling over $300 million in new revenue due to Lisa’s ‘roll up your sleeves’ approach to help her clients win.
Lisa is a published author of more than 150 articles on sales topics ranging from pre-call planning to landing TOP Line Accounts™. She is frequently featured on radio shows and in social media.
Books by Lisa Magnuson include:
- The TOP Seller Advantage: Powerful Strategies to Build Long-Term Executive Relationships
- 3 Secrets to Increase Sales with Existing Customers
- The 48-Hour Rule™
Significant Book Contributions by Lisa Magnuson include:
- Whale Hunting with Global Accounts by Barbara Weaver Smith
- Sales Leadership Tips, offered by WomanSalesPros
- Advice for New and Emerging Sales Managers from the Experts by Alice Kemper
Lisa has a certification in Change Management. She earned a Bachelor’s degree and graduated with honors from California Polytechnic State University in San Luis Obispo, CA.
The Enterprise Sales Effectiveness Expert
Michael Griego is the President/Founder of MXL Partners, a Silicon Valley based sales training and consulting firm working with high-growth companies in all industries. He focuses on effective sales process, messaging, and management. He is a world-class sales trainer, speaker and consultant. Author of 42 Rules to Increase Sales Effectiveness.
Website link: www.mxlpartners.com
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Michaels’s webinars are about:
- Sales Team and Management Effectiveness Training
- Custom Sales Playbook Development
- Sales Process & Messaging & Enablement Execution
Check out these resources from Michael:
The Buyer-Focused Value Propositions Expert
Lisa Dennis brings over thirty years of marketing and sales experience to her clients, with proven expertise in B2B strategy and execution, value proposition development / messaging, and Account-based Marketing. Lisa is President of Knowledgence Associates. She has worked with companies across a broad range of industries (specialty in high technology, healthcare, insurance, manufacturing, and professional services) including Akamai, Citrix, CSC, Dell, FedEx, HP, Hitachi, IBM, Microsoft, Mutual of Omaha, Tufts Health Plan, Verizon, Wipro and many others. Lisa is the author of: Value Propositions that Sell: Turning Your Message into a Magnet that Attracts Buyers. She also has launched an online training program for value proposition development, called The Simple Value Proposition Plan. Lisa has been a guest blogger for TechTarget, Kite Desk, and Pipeliner CRM, MassHighTech.com, and is a co-author of the book, 360 Degrees of the Customer – Strategies & Tactics for Marketing, Sales and Service.
She was the president of the Boston chapter of Sales and Marketing Executives International (SMEI), as well as sitting on its international board. She founded the Boston chapter of Company of Friends for Fast Company magazine. She also co-founded Sales & Marketing Innovators in the Boston area. Lisa has held non-profit board seats for Positive Directions, the YWCA of Cambridge, and The Children’s Room. She has a B.A in Writing from Wheaton College, and an MBA in Marketing from Babson College.
The Leveraging LinkedIn Expert
Social Sales Link’s CEO, Brynne Tillman is an Internationally recognized Social Selling Trainer and best selling author of The LinkedIn Sales Playbook, a Tactical Guide to Social Selling. Brynne has been a top producer and sales trainer throughout her 25+ year career and brings practical applications to sales teams to; be seen as subject matter experts, gain access to more qualified buyers, and convert connections to phone calls.
Brynne’s webinars are about:
- LinkedIn for business development
- Developing content for social selling
- Scheduling and running the first call
Check out these resources from Brynne: The LinkedIn Sales Playbook, a Practical Guide to Social Selling http://LinkedInBook.info
The Sales Transformation Expert
Mike Kunkle is a respected sales transformation architect and internationally-recognized sales training and sales enablement expert.
He’s spent 34 years in the sales profession and 24 years as a corporate leader or consultant, helping companies drive dramatic revenue growth through best-in-class learning strategies and his proven-effective sales transformation methodologies. Today, Mike is the Vice President of Sales Enablement Services for SPA and SPASIGMA, where he advises clients, writes, speaks, leads webinars, publishes sales training courses, and designs sales learning systems that get results.
Mike’s webinars are about:
I share proven-effective practices for sales training, sales enablement, and sales effectiveness, to help companies transform their sales results.
Check out these resources from Mike:
- White Paper on Realizing the Growth Potential of the Internet of Things
- Sales Coaching eBook (TBD, being released in January)
The Authentic Selling Expert
Liz Wendling is a nationally recognized speaker, sales consultant and the author of 6 books. Her 2 most recent are The Heart of Authentic Selling and Sell Without Selling Your Soul.
Liz is driven by the mantra, It’s not WHAT you sell, it’s HOW you sell that matters. Liz understands the sales challenges that professionals face when selling in today’s crowded and competitive environment and shows them how to make a profound difference in their sales approach, language and process —online and offline.
She is known for her high-energy, straight forward, interactive, powerful, and result-oriented presentations.
Books on Amazon:
The Complex Sale Expert
Tom Williams is a former senior executive with general management and sales and marketing expertise with major health care organizations. For 25 years he consistently built shareholder value by selling and marketing high technology products and services in the domestic and international markets.
Tom is currently the principal in Strategic Dynamics Inc. The firm helps organizations accelerate revenue generation. Strategic Dynamics has several core competencies: market research and analysis; development of marketing, sales and distribution plans; market strategy; buy-sell process mapping, sales playbooks and buyer personas; and improving sales force effectiveness. The company also sells its proprietary workshop series entitled “Selling within Hospitals: Business AcumenTM to assist MedTech organizations and others to learn the function and operation of a hospital and how to sell more effectively to them. The program is available with and without a sales simulation and is customizable.
The Miller Heiman Group programs, services and tools provide the foundation for the work they perform in improving the effectiveness of sales organizations. Tom is a certified facilitator in most of their methodologies and he routinely sells their services, conducts program facilitation and provides consulting around their various sales methodologies. His area of expertise includes the following: call planning and execution, opportunity management, negotiation, key account management, funnel management and sales coaching.
His background as a Vice President of Sales & Marketing includes selling high technology medical products and services through a variety of distribution channels in a wide array of markets. He was also the CEO of two specialty hospitals, the Vice President & General Manager of an ancillary services division and the President of a medical services company.
Tom’s personal profile includes a bachelor’s degree in biology from the University of Detroit. He has a Master’s degree in Management (MAM) and a Master’s degree in Business (MBA) from the Peter F. Drucker and Masatoshi Ito Graduate School of Management at Claremont Graduate University. He is also a registered and certified respiratory therapist.
Strategic Dynamics publishes a weekly Healthcare Business Acumen & Sales Insights blog, several E-Books and a Healthcare Executives Insights Series. Tom is also a co-author of a book entitled “Selling to Hospitals & Healthcare Organizations: A Glossary of Business Acumen & Personnel.” He resides in Scottsdale, AZ.
The Fractional Sales Leadership Expert
Small to mid-sized companies can enjoy great sales organizations. We build the foundation of sales excellence so companies of all industries can become revenue machines. Rolling-up our sleeves, we lead while doing the building that our clients need. We put on the sales leadership hat for clients and get it done.
Michael is an author of 30+ articles on Sales Management, Compensation, and Hiring and has been featured on various global media.
The Sales Behaviorist Expert
Liston Witherill helps sales teams like yours ask questions with a purpose so they can beat their quotas. He’s a Sales Behaviorist, Author, and Host of the Modern Sales podcast. Liston combines the latest findings from buying psychology, neuroscience, and behavioral economics to helps salespeople deliver experiences that buyers love.
His out-of-the-box thinking is informed by his experience in consulting, business development, and science. His proprietary Serve Don’t Sell method is a corporate training program that helps sellers focus on business outcomes rather than widgets or features. He’s trained experience sales teams across the world, and delivers training on-site or remote.
Liston’s podcast, Modern Sales, is a fast-growing show that’s 100% scripted. In each episode, he digs into a sales topic by telling stories, using examples, uncovering the psychology at work, and gives actionable advice about how listeners can improve their selling immediately. He’s published over 100 episodes and counting, and reaches thousands of sellers every month.
The Sales Performance Expert
Justin Zappulla’s career has been highlighted by remarkable performance in sales and sales leadership roles. Today, Justin Zappulla, managing partner at Janek Performance Group and co-author of the popular sales book, Critical Selling, is considered one of the top authorities and thought leaders in sales training, sales consulting and overall sales performance improvement.
Justin began his work at Janek Performance Group working face-to-face with a global clientele across a variety of industries, including technology, finance, insurance, health care, consumer goods, and manufacturing. With sales consulting, training, and coaching expertise, he has partnered with hundreds of companies to develop and implement sales performance solutions. He has trained and coached over fifteen thousand sales and sales management professionals worldwide.
Justin co-authored the highly acclaimed sales book, Critical Selling® and was a key contributor to the sales book Mastering the World of Selling. An often-quoted authority on sales and sales management practices, Justin has widely been recognized as one of the biggest names in sales.
Justin is an active member and supporter of several sales and learning communities, such as the Association for Talent Development, Selling Power, TrainingIndustry.com and participates in both the Chief Learning Officer Business Intelligence and Human Capital Executive Research Boards.
Previously, Justin served as the international director of sales for the largest privately held telecommunications company in North America. In that role, he was responsible for B2B and B2C sales efforts and was a key player in launching and supporting the company’s two international telesales centers, in Egypt and the Philippines.
Kim Albee is the founder and President of Genoo. Genoo’s products and services over deliver what entrepreneurs, small and midsize businesses need to attract leads and grow new customers. Through two Software-as-a-Service offerings: her namesake product Genoo, and her new offering specifically designed for WordPress users, called WP Marketing Engine; and through an array of professional services “right sized” to the entrepreneur and small business marketplace, businesses of all sizes can now compete effectively with worldclass lead generation, content marketing, email marketing, and automation.
Kim has worked with organizations such as Minneapolis Star Tribune, Wells Fargo, Verisign Global Registry Services, and Yahoo!
Kim runs and hosts the three day event, Marketing X-Factory Live, and has spoken at Online Marketing Conferences nationally and internationally, such as Marketing Sherpa’s B2B Summit, the Online Marketing Summit, the Digital Marketing Summit, DemandCon, the Social Media Summit, and SEO Rockstars.
Kim has been named one of the top 40 Digital Marketing Strategists by the Online Marketing Institute. She is also on the faculty of CEOSpace International, training entrepreneurs and fast-growth CEOs to build an email engagement engine that is a catalyst for growth.
Contact Kim: www.linkedin.com/in/kimalbee
The Value Selling Expert
Bob Apollo is a Fellow of the Association of Professional Sales, an award-winning blogger, a confident and entertaining event speaker and workshop leader, a regular contributor to the International Journal of Sales Transformation and the founder of UK-based Inflexion-Point Strategy Partners, the B2B value-selling experts.
Following a varied and successful career spanning start-ups, scale-ups and corporates Bob now works as an adviser to some of today’s most ambitious B2B-focused sales organisations, equipping and enabling them to accelerate revenue growth and transform sales effectiveness by implementing the proven principles of value-based selling.
The Funamentals/Principles Expert
Jeff Bajorek is a consultant, an author and a podcast host, and he wants to challenge you to Rethink The Way You Sell.
Jeff spent over 15 years in field sales in the orthopedic medical device industry. Without a lot of formal sales training, he trusted his instincts developed an understanding of the underlying fundamentals and principles of sales success: creative problem solving skills, prioritizing high value activities, hard work, and being really good to people. His first book, Rethink The Way You Sell: The Five Forgotten Fundamentals of Prospecting, is an overview of those concepts. Jeff writes weekly and co-hosts The Why and The Buy Podcast
Companies engage him when they want someone to look into why their sales teams are not performing at the levels they could be, and to help them take the steps necessary to get there. The solutions are often simple, practical, and fundamental in nature.
Scott is the Head of Partnerships at Sales Hacker, a community & media hub for modern sellers. Scott also acts as an evangelist for Outreach,io, the #1 sales engagement platform and host of the Sales Engagement Podcast. He also consults and advises for a handful of companies on sales & marketing strategy.
The Authentic Relationship Management Expert
When John Bedwany joined the Database Dept. as CEO he had already worked in more countries, closed more business and consulted to more CEOs and major organisations than most executives would in several lifetimes.
With more than 35 years of strategy, marketing and sales experience across 30 countries John has devoted his business life to creating the “future of selling”. He has literally written the book on Authentic Relationship Management (ARM), his methodology that takes potential customers from asking “who are you?” to saying “you’re my trusted advisor”.
He began his sales career taking a small Australian software developer with a handful of local customers to a global audience, opening offices and winning major customers in Europe, Asia, the USA, South Africa and the UK.
He subsequently joined IBM in the capacity of Director of SMB Marketing APAC, a $5 billion business. After a successful seven year career at IBM the opportunity to work with people who shared his vision and passion and to build something remarkable – a world class organisation that services the world’s largest IT companies – inspired him to leave the corporate world and take on the challenge of leading the Database Dept.
As CEO his understanding of business strategies, his success at sales and marketing and his passion for hard work and achieving results have made him a sought after advisor to senior executives in some of the world’s best known organisations including Adobe, HPE, IBM, Microsoft, SAP and VMWare.
His extensive martial arts training and teaching over 38 years gives him the mental, physical, emotional and spiritual understanding to create and grow in a harmonious and balanced manner. It has helped develop his immense passion to respect individuals, whether friends, family, employees or customers and to care for our environment.
The Selling to Senior Executives Expert
Steve Bistritz is President and Founder of SellXL.com, a global sales training and consulting company based in Atlanta. In that role, he has developed several exciting sales methodologies that have been delivered to thousands of professional salespeople around the world, including Selling at the Executive Level (SellXL) and Sales Opportunity Snapshot (SOS).
Prior to forming his own company, Steve spent eight years as Vice President of Product Development for OnTarget, where he led the development of world-class sales training programs. He also spent nearly 28 years with IBM in sales, sales management and training management positions.
His articles on managing and winning major sales opportunities, selling to executives and other sales and marketing related issues have appeared in numerous publications including Velocity – the Quarterly Journal of the Strategic Account Management Association (SAMA), Selling Power magazine, the Journal of Selling and Major Account Management, BtoB Magazine and Sales and Marketing Management Magazine.
He frequently delivers webinars on a variety of sales topics including Selling to C-Suite Executives, Effectively Managing Complex Sales Opportunities, and Achieving Trusted Advisor Status with Senior Executives for SMM Connect, SAMA and several other sales organizations.
Steve has co-authored two editions of the best-selling sales book, Selling to the C-Suite — with an enthusiastic endorsement by Neil Rackham.
Steve received a B.S. in Electrical Engineering from New Jersey Institute of Technology and a Master of Science from Stevens Institute of Technology. In 1995, he received a doctorate in Human Resource Development from Vanderbilt University. He lives in Atlanta with his wife Claire, three grown children and six wonderful grandchildren.
Visit his website at www.sellxl.com
The Referral Selling Expert
Joanne Black is America’s leading authority on referral selling—the only business development strategy guaranteed to reduce prospecting time, ensure reps get every meeting in one call, produce a qualified pipe, outwit the competition, and convert prospects to clients well more than 50 percent of the time.
Sales leaders agree that referrals drive revenue, yet no company has a referral system—a program to build a referral culture—which includes developing a referral strategy and establishing metrics for the company, for teams, and for individuals. Referral selling is a skill—a behavior change that must be learned, practiced, and reinforced—with accountability for specific results. A referral introduction is a company’s biggest competitive differentiation, yet the most overlooked prospecting approach.
Joanne works with sales leaders and their teams who commit to building a referral culture. Since founding her company in 1996—practicing what she preaches—she has built her business solely on referrals as her outbound pipeline generator. She is known as a contrarian thinker, who believes no salesperson should ever have to cold call.
A captivating speaker and innovative seminar leader, Joanne is a member of the National Speakers Association and speaks at sales meetings and conferences with her signature talk “Referrals Are Retro: How to Build a Referral Culture in a Digital World.” She is the author of No More Cold Calling™: The Breakthrough System That Will Leave Your Competition in the Dust, and Pick Up the Damn Phone!: How People, Not Technology, Seal the Deal.
Joanne holds a B.A. in English from the University of California at Berkeley and a Certificate in Training and Human Resource Development, with Honors, from the University of California Extension.
The Value Pricing Sales Expert
Business builder, Sales leader, author, coach, consultant, teacher…and Chief Clarity Officer. Mark Boundy has over 25 years of wide-ranging experience in sales, marketing, new product development, and product management. He helps his clients find, win, and keep more business—more profitably. He’s led firms to be value – and price – leaders in a wide variety of product and service industries.
Growing businesses within W.L.Gore & Associates (makers of Gore-Tex®), Lucent Technologies, and GE Capital, Mark developed highly differentiated, premium priced offerings in some thought-to-be-commodity businesses. He then formed Boundy Consulting, LLC to leverage his expertise to clients, mostly in the sales performance area. Ultimately, he formed ValuClarity, “product-izing” his expertise into courses available electronically and through affiliates.
Mark earned a degree with high distinction in Business Administration from the University of Michigan’s Ross Business School. He lives in Phoenix, Arizona, father of two grown sons. He is an avid mountain biker and culinary hobbyist.
The Sales Framework Expert
Cory Bray is a managing director at ClozeLoop and author of 5 sales books: The Sales Enablement Playbook, Sales Development, Triangle Selling, Sales Playbooks: The Builder’s Toolkit, and Hiring, Onboarding and Ramping Salespeople. He believes that sales knowledge should not live behind an expensive paywall, and is in the process of writing books on every sales-related topic that a company will need to deal with from founding to IPO.
ClozeLoop is a sales, marketing, and enablement agency that helps companies grow revenue by applying frameworks that drive repeatable results.
The Key Account Strategist Expert
Warwick Brown has enjoyed a long career in key account management, leading teams in Australia, UK and Europe. He has worked with client of all shapes and sizes from small startups to investment banks and professional services firms.
As Founder and Key Account Strategist at Account Manager Tips, Warwick helps companies accelerate client revenue and improve retention by turning plans into action and giving key account managers the tools and mindset that get results.
In 2019, Warwick launched The KAM Club – a private learning community for key account managers who are big on vision, short on time and ready to make an impact on their clients and careers.
Warwick is a true champion of key account management and believes it plays a vital role in securing long-term, profitable client partnerships founded on the concept of mutual value.
The AI for Sales Expert
Chad Burmeister is equipping funded start-ups with AI-powered strategies to dominate their market! As Founder and CEO of ScaleX.ai, Chad is responsible for building a next generation AI for Sales company, that enables sales professionals to be 10X more productive.
Chad was the Founding Chapter President of the American Association of Inside Sales Professionals (AA-ISP) Silicon Valley Chapter and Colorado Chapter President. Chad was voted Top 25 Most Influential Inside Sales Professional by the AA-ISP 10 years in a row since 2010.
Others describe Chad as high energy, high integrity and has an extremely high ability to execute.
LinkedIn URL: http://www.linkedin.com/in/chadburmeister
Facebook URL: https://www.facebook.com/chadburmeister
Blog URL: http://www.scalex.ai.blog
The Original Relationship Selling Expert
For over 40 years Cathcart Institute has been helping people succeed across all industries and professions, around the world. Jim Cathcart has been inducted into the Sales & Marketing Hall of Fame, the professional Speaker Hall of Fame and has receive The Cavett Award, The Golden Gavel Award and the Lifetime Achievement Award. With over 3,200 paid speaking engagements in scores of countries he is considered a Top 1% speaker. Jim Cathcart has authored 20 books published in multiple languages and his TEDx video has received over 1,800,000 views placing it in the Top 1% of the Top 1% of more than 130,000 TED videos. Jim is known best for his leadership among professional speakers and his books The Acorn Principle and Relationship Selling, both of which are international best sellers.
The Channel Hypergrowth Expert
Marcus Cauchi is a veteran Sandler trainer who has worked in over 450 segments of the market across 24 vertical markets. He has long experience of working in direct, enterprise and channel sales environments, typically in crowded, competitive, price sensitive markets or in new initiatives where there is no established market or precedent. He is a Fellow of the Institute of Sales Management. He is a multi-award winning salesperson for hitting sales targets and has always carried a personal target, consistently performing in the top 1% in his industry.
He is co-author of “Making Channel Sales Work” which was selected as one of the Top Sales World top 50 Sales Books. He has codeveloped 2 training programmes, “Making Channel Sales Work” (for vendor channel managers) and “Channel Sales Excellence” (for vendors and partners to facility onboarding and rapid ramp up of special forces partners). Marcus has helped his clients generate in excess of £6.5 billion in new business since 2004. His podcast, “The Inquisitor Podcast with Marcus Cauchi” is highly regarded by many thought leaders in the sales profession and he has published over 800 videos and articles on direct sales, enterprise sales, channel sales, sales and channel management, predictive hiring, preventing bad hires.
Marcus’ primary focus is on helping founders and investors in disruptive technology scale ups of between £10-50m who wish to achieve sustainable, predictable hyper-growth rates of 200% year on year to attain revenues of £1bn in the next 5-8 years.
The Non-Traditional Selling Expert
The Top Sales Talent Expert
Jamie has 25 years of experience in sales leadership and the talent acquisition industry. Jamie started ProActivate 15 years ago after serving as VP of Sales at CareerBuilder for 5 years and prior to that serving in leadership positions within the traditional staffing industry for 10 years. In both of those models, she noticed a gap in the marketplace for leaders to proactively protect their revenue as it relates to talent. At ProActivate, they work with leaders in numerous ways such as to be prepared if your top performer were to leave or promote tomorrow, to replace C players with A players, to propel growth into new markets or launch new products, or for some it is to do more with less.
Jamie is a certified speaker in The High Performance Mindset ® system, a revolutionary model that is elevating the performance of professionals ranging from athletes to executives to sales leaders. During these trainings she shares both the science and working tools that you can use immediately to enhance performance both for yourself and your team members. It’s proven that human performance is limited not primarily by skills and knowledge, but by the nature of our thinking, our mental preparation for success and the environment within which we choose to operate.
The Financial Sales Expert
Focused on helping financial firms discover the most effective path to cash and new clients, Sonia Dumas is a sales strategist and marketing architect for RIAs and Fintech Firms.
Using 15+ years of experience collaborating with affluent clients, Sonia leverages her creative acumen to build a system of strategies that drives lead-generation and accelerates sales-conversion.
As Chief Growth Officer at Curio Haus, Sonia works with firms that want to see their entire team become rainmakers at raising assets using a systematic and accountable process that’s simple and effective.
Connect with Sonia on LinkedIn to see her methodology in action.
Visit the website to learn more and start a conversation about the possibilities.
The Motivation Retention/Elevation Expert
Kevin Eikenberry is a world authority on developing Remarkable Leaders. He is the Chief Potential Officer of The Kevin Eikenberry Group, a U.S -based leadership consulting company. He and his team spend each day helping as many leaders as possible reach their potential.
He has spent more than 25 years helping organizations and leaders from around the world, on leadership, teams and teamwork, communication, and more. He has twice been named by Inc.com as one of the top 100 Leadership Speakers and Top 100 Leadership/Management Experts in the World and has been included in many other exclusive lists. He is the author, co-author or a contributing author to nearly 20 books, including the best-selling Remarkable Leadership, From Bud to Boss (with Guy Harris) and The Long-Distance Leader: Rules for Remarkable Remote Leadership, (with Wayne Turmel).
He has produced learning courses with industry leaders Skillsoft and LinkedIn Learning. He has been published at Inc.com, Forbes.com, Investor’s Business Daily and many other on and offline publications.
He publishes one of the most widely read blogs on leadership (http://blog.KevinEikenberry.com), The Remarkable Leadership Podcast (http://RemarkablePodcast.com ) and a weekly video series Remarkable TV (http://KevinEikenberry.com/RemarkableTV)
The Lead Generation Expert
“Throughout my 40+ year career, I have held various sales and marketing roles including partner program development positions. As a result, I have developed a deep expertise in B2B Demand Generation, Lead Generation and Marketing Technology.
I have personally produced over thirty Integrated Marketing Summits and DemandCon events around the world to help business owners, sales professionals and marketing executives reach and convert the multi-channel/multi-device buyer. I have been fortunate to have worked with some of the largest brands in the world either as sponsors, speakers or attendees to our events including countless sales and marketing thought leaders.
In 2014 I launched Sales Lead Automation to apply what I had learned throughout my career to help B2B companies become more efficient and effective with their demand and lead generation efforts.
Armed with over 60 million contact records, intent data, sales automation and marketing automation expertise, my focus is on helping companies reach their ideal prospects and generate revenue rapidly.
In May of 2019 I launched the Lead Generation Institute (LGi) which is dedicated to the continued education and support of B2B sales and marketing professionals.
When I’m not working (which is not very often) I’m usually with my wife, on the boat, enjoying the warm waters of Florida, golfing or adding another performance upgrade to my car.
Pleases feel free to reach out to me at Selledge@SalesLeadAutomation.com if I can be of any assistance with your sales and marketing efforts.”
The Strategic Sales Expert
Amy Franko is a keynote speaker, B2B sales strategist, and board director. Her strategic sales programs are used by professional services, insurance, and technology organizations to accelerate their growth results.
With over 20 years of client-facing sales experience, Amy began her career with global companies IBM and Lenovo before pivoting into entrepreneurship. Her book of business includes some of the world’s most recognizable brands. Her book, The Modern Seller, is an Amazon best seller and was also named a 2019 top sales book by Top Sales World. She is recognized by Top Sales World as one of the top 50 sales bloggers in the world.
Amy is the President and Chair of the Board of Directors for Girl Scouts of Ohio’s Heartland, serving over 18,000 girls in central and southern Ohio. She resides in Columbus, Ohio with her husband Dave and their very energetic black lab, Roxy. She loves all things fitness, enjoys travel, and is usually reading several books at once. Learn more: https://amyfranko.com and https://linkedin.com/in/AmyFranko
Phil Gerbyshak knows SALES. He’s a sales speaker, a sales expert, a sales trainer, a sales leader mentor, a sales podcaster and a sales coach. He’s written 5 books, more than 3000 articles, and has been quoted in the Wall Street Journal, Daily Globe and Mail, Financial Times, Investor’s Business Daily, Inc. and many other publications, including earning 3 covers: Speaker Magazine, Marketing Media and Money, and Social Selling Made Easy.
He’s a former vice president of information technology at a financial services company, where he and his team were responsible for supporting and explaining how to leverage over 100 applications used by six different business units. Phil has also worked as the director of social strategy, where he coached, consulted with and trained customers and prospects how to integrate social media and digital selling tactics into their organization’s daily inside sales and marketing practices. He has sold high speed internet, stocks, bonds, options, mutual funds, and subscription software. His clients included many of the largest financial services, banking and insurance firms in the United States, Canada, and Europe. Phil is known as a Sales, Leadership and Technology Authority with a particular expertise in LinkedIn and social selling.
Now, Phil trains sales teams, organizations and business owners on the power of connection and how to best leverage the reach of social media, combined with the deeply personal work of nurturing 1-to-1 relationships, to grow profitable, long-term clients, transforming business and boosting revenue. People matter – and they don’t scale.
Phil travels the world speaking and claims Tampa, Florida, USA as home where he spends his free time taking long walks along the white sand beaches.
Merit Gest Kahn
The Sales Mindset Expert
Merit’s core belief, based on 20+ years of experience working with sales teams, is that salespeople spend a great deal of time learning how to influence others and precious little time learning what has influence over them. What clients say makes her programs unique in the marketplace is the focus on Sales Mindset as a foundation on which solid skills training can then be layered. This leads to more sales activities and greater results. Merit is known in sales training circles as The Sales Mindset Expert.
Her programs work alongside any sales training methodology to eliminate the blocks that may inhibit you from using what you’ve learned. She also teaches a 5-step proven sales process and never leaves a program without making sure everyone has a deliberately designed action plan.
Merit Kahn (formerly Gest), CSP, is the Founder of Merit-based Business, author of Myth Shift: Challenging The Truths That Sabotage Success and creator of The Merit Method for Sales Mastery program.
With more than 20 years of sales, sales management, coaching, training, consulting, writing and speaking experience, Merit has worked with thousands of clients across multiple industries with one goal in mind… grow sales and influence.
Merit works with three types of clients:
- Entrepreneurs, business owners and consultants who are frustrated because sales should be easier than it is.
- Sales Managers who are concerned about making costly hiring mistakes and getting new salespeople ramped up fast and trained well so they can hit the ground running.
- Meeting Professionals who are under pressure to deliver quality programs for meetings and conferences that teach, inspire and entertain.
She is certified in Emotional Intelligence and earned the highest designation in The National Speakers Association, one held by less than 12% of professional speakers worldwide, The Certified Speaking Professional, CSP.
The Sales Performance Expert
Shane is an international speaker, and author on enterprise sales performance, complex sales and social selling. Over the past 25 years he has addressed over 200,000 people on stages in Canada, USA, Southern Africa, India, Dubai, Malaysia, and South America. Shane Gibson is #5 on the Forbes.com list of the Top 30 Social Sales People in the World.
Shane’s books include Sociable!, Closing Bigger, and Guerrilla Social Media Marketing. He is also the creator and facilitator of the Certified Enterprise Sales Professional Program.
Shane’s present and past clients include: Ford Motor Company, Elavon/US Bank, Reliance Industries (India), Corning Cable Systems, The Greater Vancouver Board of Trade, The World Trade Center (Vancouver), BMO Financial, HUB International, and hundreds of entrepreneurs, individual sales people and marketers. When he’s not working or tweeting you can find Shane hiking or skiing in British Columbia’s Coast Mountain range with his family.
The Human-Elements of Selling Expert
Garcia Glover is an entrepreneur and old-school seller™ (twenty-five years and counting) who has held various sales positions—with the gray hair and scars to prove it. Oftentimes, during his plain-talk business seminars, he gladly shares stories about his hard-learned lessons.
But most of all, Garcia is a fun-loving, straightforward sales leader who sharpened his skills while working for small businesses and Fortune 500 companies such as Aflac and W.W. Grainger. He has excelled as an Executive, Sales Trainer, Sales Manager, Key Account Executive, Territory Manager, and Coach (college baseball). The discipline and work ethic he developed while an officer in the U.S. Army has served him well in the competitive business world. He credits his profound understanding of the intricate workings of the ever-changing business landscape for his past and future success.
Garcia is currently co-founder and managing partner at Axle Sales Partners, LLC, a national sales training company, headquartered in Cleveland, with sales offices in Atlanta and Dallas. Axle develops the capabilities of salespeople that help build consistent, high-performing sales teams. They focus on the human-elements of selling (no matter what technology a team uses). Garcia is also the founder of SAM Rainmaker: the most notable sales, and marketing event on earth™.
The Sales Behavioral Quotient Expert
Mary began her professional career at age 22, working with a Fortune 1000 Payroll/HR company. Starting at just $13/hour in an admin role, she quickly acquired the skills, education, and training required to advance into mid-market sales. Mary found her sales success by listening to her clients and always solving their needs; putting their agenda before hers. Even in times when her sales approach was the direct inverse of what corporate was enforcing, she knew in her heart what was right, leveraging emotional, intellectual, and behavioral intelligence. With multiple TOP 10 finishes and millions in revenue sold, she left to pursue a journey understanding the Human Behavior Intelligence that drives high growth sales and is now dedicating her professional career to helping companies drive growth.
Now Mary Grothe is the CEO of Sales BQ, a relatively “young” organization that works with companies to rebuild, scale, and empower their underperforming sales departments. A typical client might have 3 to 9 salespeople reporting directly to the CEO. Last year, Sales BQ rebuilt the sales departments for 42 companies. Mary, an experienced sales dynamo, known for exponentially exceeding quotas, says BQ, behavioral intelligence, or the behavioral quotient, is about making the decision every single day to show up and give it everything that it takes to perform at one’s highest ability.
The “C” Level Sales Expert
Steve is Australia’s leading Authority on “C” Level sales and Managing Director of Executive Sales Coaching Australia. He has sold of hundreds of millions of dollars in products and services to “C” level executives in 23 countries in a career spanning 35 years in various executive roles.
As an Executive Coach and Devil’s Advocate Steve asks the hard questions that help his clients get results, particularly when selling at “C” level. He lives in Sydney with his wife Susan.
The Sales Presentation Expert
Julie Hansen, the Sales Presentation Expert, is the founder of Performance Sales and Training and the author of Sales Presentations for Dummies and ACT Like a Sales Pro! Julie helps sales professionals communicate with greater confidence, clarity, and influence in customer presentations, demonstrations and conversations by leveraging proven performance principles.
Julie was recognized as one of the 35 Most Influential Women in Sales by SalesHacker and a “Top 50 Keynote Sales Speaker and Blogger” by Top Sales World Magazine. Her articles have appeared in Entrepreneur Magazine, Selling Power and business journals around the world.
Julie spent 20 years as a sales leader. She also worked as a professional actor, performing in over 50 plays, commercials and television shows including HBO’s “Sex and the City.”
The Sales Growth Expert
Turning leads into deals for over 20 years, Alice Heiman focuses on companies with a complex business to business sale who want to grow sales rapidly. Originally, from the widely known Miller Heiman Group, she helped grow the company and prepare for a successful exit. She founded Alice Heiman, LLC in 1997 to focus on helping her clients sell to companies 10 to 100 times their size, navigating all of the complexities of multiple buying influences and long sales cycles.
She has always been instrumental in helping her clients generate leads to keep their pipelines full. Knowing that trade shows are one of the top ways that most companies generate leads, she developed a process for getting qualified leads that turn into deals and overall better ROI. In October of 2018 the market demand led her to co-found a company with this sole focus and TradeShow Makeover™ was born.
Getting performance from their team to prospect, get referrals, have productive sales conversations, close deals and retain and grow customers are what her clients want to do better and she makes it easy for them to get the performance needed. Company leaders who work with Alice see a 30% or more increase in their sales. Alice asks, “What are YOU willing to do, to get the sales growth you need?”
Continuously on the lists of the top sales thought leaders in the nation, Alice’s keynotes inspire sales leaders to examine their role in the success of their sales teams. Her strategy and coaching enable company leaders to gain the rapid, exponential sales growth needed to keep investors happy.
Alice’s webinars are about: Alice specializes in fast growing mid-market companies. She supports the companies in developing sales strategies, sales management skills and developing a sales organization to sustain growth.
Check out these resources from Alice:
The Sales Pipeline Expert
Prolific author and nationally recognized, award-winning blogger, Matt Heinz is President and Founder of Heinz Marketing with 20 years of marketing, business development and sales experience from a variety of organizations and industries. He is a dynamic speaker, memorable not only for his keen insight and humor, but his actionable and motivating takeaways. Matt’s career focuses on consistently delivering measurable results with greater sales, revenue growth, product success and customer loyalty. Matt is a repeat winner of Top 50 Most Influential People in Sales Lead Management and Top 50 Sales & Marketing Influencers.
The No Selling Sales Expert
Diane Helbig is an international business and leadership development consultant, author, award-winning speaker, podcast host, trainer and workshop facilitator. As president of Seize This Day, Diane helps businesses and organizations operate more constructively and profitably. She evaluates, encourages, and guides her clients.
Diane works with her clients to create, implement, and monitor individualized strategies that result in better communication, increased performance, and greater results. Diane serves as a trusted advisor and guide, helping her clients see the value in changing their behavior. Diane’s clients find themselves achieving incredible successes – many beyond what they had previously believed were possible. She brings over 20 years of small business management and sales experience to her coaching.
Diane believes that each business professional is an individual. They bring their own dreams, challenges, and beliefs with them to their role. This is why the strategies they create are specific to them. Business is business. And leadership is leadership. How each person approaches their growth is individual. No canned systems here! Diane’s work is uniquely developed for each client.
In her book, Lemonade Stand Selling, Diane offers a straightforward, common sense and clear guide to the sales process. She reminds her readers that selling is as easy as when you had that lemonade stand as a child.
Through her podcast, Accelerate Your Business Growth, Diane brings valuable, actionable information to her listeners. Her book, Expert Insights includes details of ten of the most listened to episodes.
As a speaker and workshop facilitator Diane merges energy and enthusiasm with rich content. Her goal is to leave her audience with actionable steps as well as the excitement to implement those steps. Diane has expertise in small business, sales, social media, networking, and leadership.
Diane is the recipient of the 2020 Achievements in Excellence Award from NSME.
The Sales Success Stories Expert
Scott Ingram hosts the Sales Success Stories Podcast, where he deconstructs world class sales performers to understand the mindset, habits, routines and strategies they use to significantly and routinely outperform their peers.
Scott only interviews active, quota carrying, individual contributor sales professionals who are either at #1 or at least in the top 1% of performers in their respective organizations.
An active practitioner himself, Scott is an Account Director at Relationship One.
Scott grew up in California and who now lives in Austin, Texas with his wife, two daughters, a host of cats and one chiweenie.
The SaaS Startup Expert
Kristie is the go-to expert for SaaS Founders wanting to build or scale their Sales and Customer Success teams. She started Sales Acceleration Group in 2016 to help SaaS startups build, grow, and scale their sales and success teams to increase revenue, reduce churn and be able to scale more quickly.
Her 20+ years as a Sales Leader in the SaaS space fuels her passion for helping bootstrapped or VE/PE funded Founders increase revenue and retain customers through evaluation, process improvement, and execution.
Her willingness to get her hands dirty and her “take no prisoners” approach when helping companies with everything from sales process and strategy to hiring and training Sales and Success Reps. is what makes her so valuable to her clients.
Areas of expertise:
- Process and Strategy Evaluation, Creation, and Improvement
- Group Sales Training and Individual Call Coaching
- Outbound Prospecting Strategies
- Hiring, Onboarding, and Training new SDRs, Account Executives and Customer Success Managers
- Creation of Goals and Compensation plans for SDRs, AEs, and CSMs
- Selection, Implementation, and Training of sales enablement tools
- Fractional Sales and CSM Leader
The Sales Call Reluctance Expert
Connie Kadansky works with sales organizations where the activity management of the sales force is the highest priority. Organizations that want to make sure their salespeople are engaged in the right activities, i.e., getting in front of customers and selling their products. When salespeople are not focused on their daily key performance indicators, there are many different reasons. One reason which is often ignored and devilishly costly – Sales Call Reluctance, the emotional hesitation to prospect and self-promote. Her company’s website is www.exceptionalsales.com.
Connie administers the only assessment on the market that measures the 12 types of Sales Call Reluctance, along with the motivation and goal orientation of the sales person. Proper diagnosis is key prior to any prescriptive measures. Once diagnosed, Connie consults/advises on getting the results. She has been working with diverse sales teams for 20 years.
Connie’s webinars are about:
- How to Overcome Sales Call Reluctance
- Vital Components of a Profitable Prospecting Action Plan
- Neurochemistry of Prospecting
Check out these resources from Connie:
The Sales Improvement Expert
As Managing Partner of Top 20 Sales Training and Consulting company Janek Performance Group, Nick Kane is a sales performance expert who works with corporate clients to develop sales strategies and implement sales training programs which focus on cultivating a more client-focused environment that drive results in today’s marketplace.
In doing so, he draws upon his previous experience as Director of National Sales for the largest privately held telecommunications company in North America – a role that saw him involved in both managing sales and marketing initiatives for the organization and developing/implementing sales training and performance improvement initiatives within the organization. These initiatives included B2B & B2C cold-call outbound sales, inbound sales, large account management, customer experience, and customer retention departments.
Throughout the course of his career as a sales leader, Nick has developed a customer-focused selling philosophy that culminated in co-authoring the book Critical Selling: How Top Performers Accelerate the Sales Process and Close More Deals. He’s also been featured in a variety of publications and media, including Training Industry, Selling Power, Sales & Marketing Magazine, Talent Management, InsideSales.com, and the Sales Coaching and Training Podcast.
Nick has trained more than fifteen thousand sales professionals worldwide during the course of his career, and he is passionate about helping sales leaders and sales professionals improve their career and as a result, their lives.
In addition to his sales and sales performance improvement acumen, Nick is multilingual, familiar with Polish, Russian, and Spanish. He currently lives in the Las Vegas area with his three daughters.
The Chief Door Opener Expert
Caryn is the Chief Door Opener® at Kopp Consulting whose Door Opener® Service has helped thousands of business leaders and sales people secure initial meetings with high-level decision makers in major companies including P&G, GE, Merck, Verizon, Kraft, Target, CBS and the list goes on. A best-selling author, nationally recognized speaker, and an expert in Business Development, Caryn can be seen in Inc., Forbes and Newsweek. She is a faculty member of Verne Harnish’s Gazelles Growth Institute. Caryn is also the author of The Path to The Cash!® and Biz Dev Done Right. Kopp Consulting has been recognized for two consecutive years on the Inc. 5000.
Caryn’s webinars are about:
Caryn’s webinars focus on getting in the door with the right prospects, more meetings with the right decision makers, and accelerating sales.
Check out these resources from Caryn:
Biz Dev Done Right will help you uncover and manage the blind spots in the sales process that keep you from the success you deserve.
Path To the Cash! manual provides solutions that work when you face the top 10 prospect objections that keep you from getting in the door.
The Customer Centric Virtual Sales Expert
ZEENATH KURAISHA, with more than 20 years of experience and a global award winner, she provides inside sales advisory services and personalized sales education to organizations of all sizes. Her other services include introducing sales structures, governance and global sales program executions
In a mission to mint ethical customer focused sales & marketing professionals she brings together global practical industry ready courses and training programs where candidates can acquire professional standards through global certifications from recognized institutes and industry bodies.
Zeenath is the
- CEO, Head of Corporate & Academic Solutions at Asia Pacific Sales & Marketing Academy Pte. Ltd,
- Founding Chapter President, Mentor, Authorized Delivery Partner and Assessment Partner for the AA-ISP Global Inside Sales Association,
- Founding Fellow and First APAC Recognized Education Partner for Association for Professional Sales UK [APS],
- Authorized Partner for Digital Marketing Institute for APAC,
- Singapore nationally appointed program partner for sales transformation building and converting traditional sales folks with inside sales and digital sales skills,
- Part of the Women Sales Pro, a globally elite women sales professional team
- An expert as part of The Sales Channel
Some of her achievements includes
- 2015: Featured in Asian Entrepreneur
- 2016: 2016 ‘Top 50 Asia’s Women Leaders of The Year’ Award from CMO Asia in Singapore
- 2016: Recognized and is an invited guest speaker as part of ‘Unstoppable Global Women Leaders’ Conference
- 2017: ‘Most Admired Entrepreneur Award’ by Global Marketing Excellence
- 2017: ‘Best Sales Development Programme by Times Ascent in Global Training Leadership Awards
- 2017: Approved Program Partner for The Employment and Employability Institute for Sales transformation from tradition to Inside Sales & Digital Sales skills enablement
- 2017: ‘Best Asia Leadership Consultant’ and ‘Best Corporate Leadership Programme’ award by HRM Asia Readers Choice
- 2017: ‘Best Sales Training Programme’ by Human Resources
- 2017: Adjunct Lecturer with Singapore Polytechnic in response to her passion to minting more customer focused sales and marketing professionals,
- 2018: ‘Executive of the Year – Education’ by Singapore Management Excellence recognized and awarded by Singapore Business Review
- 2018: APAC SMS recognized as ‘The 30 Most Trustworthy Companies Of Year 2017’.
- 2018: ‘Asia’s Best Brand Award’
Steve is the Managing Partner for Infoteam in North America. He has 20+ years of strategic selling and Sales Leadership in global companies such as American Express, Citi and US Bank, as well as Fintech and e-commerce start-ups like GreenSky, Loylogic and Points International.
Steve holds an MBA from Thunderbird School of Global Management, a B.A. from Michigan State University, a certificate of Spanish Studies from the Universidad de Salamanca in Spain and is conversant in five languages.
The People Analytics Expert
Jennifer Leake, Founder of Assessment Pros, is a consultant, trainer and speaker with over 20 years experience in employee assessments and building sales teams. Certified in multiple assessments, she helps sales leaders select and implement the right assessment tool for three critical areas that affect sales results: hire the right people, create an on-boarding process so new hires produce faster, and provide regular feedback so current employees stay loyal, productive and motivated. Skilled in employee assessments, including Emotional Intelligence and Employee Engagement, she offers sales leaders a competitive advantage in how they recruit, develop, motivate and retain key sales talent.
Jennifer’s webinars are about:
How Employee Assessments, Emotional Intelligence and Employee Engagement offer a competitive advantage to recruit, develop and retain key sales talent.
Check out these resources from Jennifer:
In spite of starting her career in accounting, failing IBM’s entry level sales exam, being given a territory that had never bought anything, and being told she couldn’t sell without an engineering background, Kendra Lee entered the sales profession and proved those nay-sayers wrong. She turned her knowledge of numbers into her own approach to lead generation taking her to the top 1% of sales professionals for each IT company where she sold. She founded KLA Group, a sales and marketing company, to consult, train and “Do it For You” so others, too, could beat the odds in sales and marketing and get more customers.
Once a repeat IBM Golden Circle award winner, Ms. Lee has led her organization in leading clients, including small and mid-market companies and Fortune 100 enterprises, to produce results like these…
- Penetrate new markets in as few as 12 weeks
- Increase referrals by more than 328% in just 7 weeks
- Drive new client acquisition by more than 31% year-over-year
- Generate an additional 5 prospect appointments per week per rep
You can read more about Ms. Lee and her “Get More Customers” strategies at www.klagroup.com or call +1 303-741-6636. You can also watch her speak about her book, The Sales Magnet: How to Get More Customers without Cold Calling at www.thesalesmagnet.com.
Lisa Leitch CSP2, CSL
The Sales Results Expert
President, Sales Strategist, Trainer & Coach
Lisa is driven by the mantra – Be Strategic. Be Pro-active. Be Brave. – and has been successfully training and coaching sales leaders and their teams to do the same since 2003. With practical and effective tools, Lisa partners with sales leaders to transition salespeople away from the standard “product & price” approach that isn’t enough to deliver revenue in today’s competitive market. She ignites sales success by teaching teams how to upgrade their skills, set goals and land significant new sales opportunities by having purposeful business conversations that drive results. Lisa is an accredited training partner of the Canadian Professional Sales Association.
The Personal Transformation Expert
Shari Levitin, author and CEO, helps sales teams
bridge the gap between beating quota and selling with an authentic heartfelt approach.
Shari’s recognized as one of the:
- Top Ten Voices in Sales for LinkedIn
- Top 50 Keynote Speakers in sales
Shari is a frequent guest lecturer at Harvard Extension Programs.
Shari’s webinars are about: How to balance heart and authenticity with the need to drive sales – training to the new tech-savvy, overloaded salesperson
Check out these resources from Shari:
The Sales Experience Expert
T. Melissa Madian has spent the past 20 years in sales, customer experience, and developing corporate frameworks to make revenue-generating teams more effective. She is currently the Founder and Chief Fabulous Officer at TMM Enablement Services. She loves seeing teams grow by leveraging the training and coaching she provides. She has successfully produced over 18 Sales Kick Offs, built sales onboarding programs and created training academies for several SaaS companies. She is one of the 20 Women Leaders to Watch in Business in 2018 and ranked 10th of the 35+ Most Influential Women Leading B2B Marketing Technology.
The Starting Sales Conversation Expert
Bill McCormick discovered the power of LinkedIn and social selling when he and his wife started their advertising specialty company in 2013. With only a handful of clients, he quickly became a student of social selling, discovering how to find leads and generate sales.
Now, Bill’s passion is to take what he’s learned and pass that on to those in sales, helping them leverage LinkedIn to build stronger relationships, taking connections from the digital space to the face-to-face.
In 2017 he started his own LinkedIn training company and began speaking within his own industry teaching advertising specialty salespeople how to better use LinkedIn. In 2018 he joined Brynne Tillman at Social Sales Link where he helps sales leaders launch social selling programs for their team, partnered with Brynne to develop the “Maximizing LinkedIn for Social Selling” video course, and is a regular contributor for the Social Sales Link blog.
When Bill’s not in front of a group of people talking about LinkedIn or a computer screen on LinkedIn, he can be found next to his wife Sue and their two Brittany’s, Zack and Hannah.
The Cloud Selling Expert
Ian Moyse is EMEA Sales Director for Salesforce Cloud Telephony Provider Natterbox. He is a long time Sales Leader in the tech sector, for the last 13 years specialising in Cloud Computing. He has sat on the boards of a number of related industry bodies; FAST (Federation Against Software Theft), CIF (Cloud Industry Forum) and Eurocloud. Ian has built many new business sales teams in both small start-ups and large corporate organisations.
He was awarded the accolade of UK Sales Director of the year by BESMA (British Excellence in Sales Management Awards) and in 2019 was listed in the top 50 Sales Keynote speakers by Top Sales World. Ian has been a regular judge on the Women in Sales Awards (WISA), Top Sales Awards, BESMA and the UK Cloud Awards.
Ian was rated #1 Cloud influencer by Onalytica and Klout and has been recognised as a as a leading cloud Blogger and was listed in the EMEA top 50 influencers in Data Centres, Cloud & Data 2017 also winning best Unified Comms Blog in 2017 from UCtoday. Ian is prolific content contributor and creator and is widely published on matters of Cloud, Security, Sales Leadership and Social Selling. Ian has social influenced/blogged for Oracle, SAP, Sage, IBM, HP, Equinix, Dimension Data and many more and is a guest writer for many publications.
The Sales Closing Expert
James Muir is a best-selling author, keynote speaker and professional sales trainer. He has an extensive background in healthcare where he has sold-to and spoken for the largest names in technology and healthcare including HCA, Tenet, Catholic Healthcare, Banner, Dell, IBM and others.
James is the author of the Best-Selling book The Perfect Close: The Secret to Closing Sales that shows sales and service professionals a clear and simple approach to increase closed opportunities and accelerate sales to the highest levels while remaining genuinely authentic.
Those interested in learning a method of closing that is zero pressure, just two questions and 95% successful can reach him at PureMuir.com.
Company – Best Practice International
Title – President & CEO
James’ webinars are about:
- Closing Sales
- Business Development / Prospecting / Lead Generation
- Messaging for B2B Complex Sales
Check out these resources from James:
- The Perfect Close – The Secret to Closing Sales http://amazon.com/dp/0692689109
- 7 Deadly Myths of Closing – https://puremuir.com/resources/
Planning Forms, Agenda Templates, etc. https://puremuir.com/resources/
The Human to Human Sales Expert
Anita Nielsen, is the Best-Selling Author of “Beat the Bots: How Your Humanity Can Future-Proof Your Tech Sales Career.” She is the is a Sales Enablement Consultant and Performance Coach with over 20 years of experience in B2B sales and support and the President of LDK Advisory Services, LLC. As an advocate for salespeople, Anita is dedicated to coaching and equipping them for long-term success. Anita’s clients learn to create differentiating, personalized value to supersize deals, accelerate organizational growth, and create loyal, lifetime customers. With a bachelor’s degree in psychology and a master’s in business administration from the New York Institute of Technology, Anita is uniquely positioned to help salespeople adapt and thrive. Anita lives in Chicagoland with her husband and two teenaged children.
Areas of Expertise:
*Sales Performance Coaching
*Psychology based Consultative Selling
If you are excited, motivated and ready to improve your sales team’s success, then Jim Pancero has the leading-edge solutions you need to increase your competitive advantage. A leading go-to sales and sales leadership strategist for over 38 years, Jim has been influencing, guiding and inspiring sales teams in more than 80 different industries to increase their sales and market share.
They say you can’t teach an old dog new tricks…but that’s not entirely true. Even with over 38 years of experience, Jim is still learning and sharing new tools, new techniques and new tactics to connect you with today’s modern buyer. Even if your sales team thinks the status quo is good enough, Jim can still show them how they can take their sales to a whole new level.
Jim’s combination of humor, larger-than-life personality, outstanding research and real-world examples that hit home provide even experienced sales pros and their leaders who think they’ve heard it all with strategies and concepts that work! Your sales team will be charged up and ready to go……and your company and customers will reap the rewards. Time with Jim is time well spent–watch your productivity and profitability soar! To learn more about Jim check out his Pancero.com website, weekly LinkedIn postings as well as his over 200 videos on YouTube and Vimeo and comprehensive training at AdvancedSalesUniversity.com. Helping you become a stronger leader of your sales team!
The Sales Engagement Expert
Darryl Praill, Chief Marketing Officer of VanillaSoft, is a high-tech marketing executive with over 25 years’ experience spanning start-ups, re-starts, consolidations, acquisitions, divestments and IPO’s.
Darryl Praill is a recognized industry influencer on the topic of sales engagement. This includes sales best practices, sales playbooks, sales cadences, multi-channel engagement using the phone, email, social media, and video. He is sought after for public speaking, podcasts, live streams, and mentoring. He has been featured in numerous case studies and best-selling books and has been widely quoted in the media including television, press, and trade publications.
Praill is an award-winning marketer, a Sales World Top 50 Keynote speaker, a Top 19 B2B Marketer to Watch in 2019, a former recipient of the coveted Forty Under 40 Award, a radio personality, and the host of the INSIDE Inside Sales podcast.
He has held senior executive roles in leading companies including Sybase, Cognos (now IBM), webPLAN (now Kinaxis), and CML Emergency Services (now AIRBUS). He has raised over $50 million in venture funding across multiple organizations and consulted with world-class corporations including Salesforce, SAP, and Nielsen. He is a Computer Science graduate from Sheridan College.
The Sales Hiring Assessment Expert
Lori Richardson was rated by LinkedIn as one of the “Top 50 Sales Experts to Follow on LinkedIn” and helps midsize companies improve sales issues from hiring to process to leadership. Lori also has a passion to see more women in sales roles and is releasing a book this year called “She Sells, She Leads” to help companies hire and promote more women into sales and sales leadership. She founded and leads Score More Sales and Women Sales Pros.
Score More Sales: https://www.scoremoresales.com
Women Sales Pros: https://womensalespros.com
Lori’s webinars are about: sales recruiting, sales leadership, sales team improvements
The Revenue Growth Expert
Christopher Ryan is CEO of Fusion Marketing Partners and an expert in business-to-business marketing, lead-to-revenue modeling, sales strategy, and entrepreneurship. Chris has deep experience as both a services provider and in-house marketing executive, playing a transformative role in companies ranging from start-up to multi-billion. His particular expertise is in business modeling and creating marketing and sales programs that achieve desired results and create alignment between the sales and marketing operations. A frequent speaker and blogger, Chris is an author of six books, including the recently released, B2B Revenue Growth Playbook.
Mark Sellers founded Breakthrough Sales Performance in 1997 by becoming a franchise of the Miller Heiman company. Prior to that he worked in sales, sales management and sales training positions for Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, and Medex.
Mark was inspired to develop a new approach to selling in 2000 and soon after created the BuyCycle FunnelTM, a game changing customer buying journey model that aligns selling activities to the customer’s buying journey. The BuyCycle FunnelTM has become an industry standard for mapping the customer buying journey.
Mark introduced The BuyCycle FunnelTM in his book The Funnel Principle in 2008. Selling Power magazine called The Funnel Principle ‘revolutionary’. Mark has trained and coached thousands of salespeople and teams in 19 countries. Over 120 sales teams around the world have implemented The Funnel Principle system.
Mark published his second book called Blindspots: The Hidden Killer of Sales Coaching in September, 2019. Mark’s mission is to make sales leaders aware of their blindspots and how they negatively impact coaching and leadership.
Breakthrough markets and sells its services through a network of agents and dealers around the world.
Breakthrough Sales Performance LLC www.breakthrough-sales.com
C. Lee Smith
C. Lee Smith
The Sales Discovery Stage Expert
CEO and Founder of SalesFuel®
The Sales Discovery and Needs Analysis Expert
Lee Smith helps sales teams leverage critical insights that enables them to acquire, develop and retain their best employees and customers.
Lee is one of select few certified advisors worldwide for sales consultant Jeffrey Gitomer and was recognized as of the Leading Sales Consultants by Selling Power magazine in October 2018. He is also a C-Suite Network Advisor for sales leadership and co-host of the popular Manage Smarter™ podcast.
Lee is the creator of the new SalesFuel COACH and SalesFuel HIRE SaaS platforms for hiring and coaching your best sales talent. He is also the creator of AdMall® – the learning sales intelligence platform for local media sales and digital marketing professionals.
Resources from Lee:
White Paper: “Disruptive Sales Management through Adaptive Sales Coaching”
White Paper: “What Your Salespeople Are Afraid to Tell You”
White Paper: “What is Company Culture – and Why is it Important?”
White Paper: “The Best Sales Manager I Ever Had”
The Teaching Sales Skills Expert
Adam is a passionate, experienced sales leader with 19 years’ experience in sales and leadership roles, with practice in both product and service based industries. Serving in individual contributor, Director and Senior Manager positions throughout his career, he has been impactful with large corporations and a pivotal member at startup companies, by transforming under-performing teams to building sales organizations.
He currently works with Quota International, a sales and management training company that uses gamification in the delivery of their courses. Certified from the University of Toronto in Professional Sales Management and Operations, he also achieved a Marketing Fundamentals, Business Foundations Specialization from The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania and achieved his Certified Sales Professional designation with the Canadian Professional Sales Association.
Learn more about Quota’s interactive, impactful and fun training:
The Prospecting Without the “Cold” Expert
Art Sobczak helps sales professionals say the right things to prospect and sell in a conversational way, without “rejection.” He has done over 1500 training programs, ranging from keynotes to multi-day workshops. His award-winning book, “Smart Calling–Eliminate the Fear, Failure, and Rejection from Cold Calling” is the standard for companies and individuals worldwide as the effective alternative to “cold” calling. He received the Lifetime Achievement Award from the American Association of Inside Sales Professionals. Get his free regular training and tips at http://SmartCalling.com, in his Smart Calling group on Facebook, and his The Art Of Sales podcast.
The StorySelling Expert
“A seasoned banker, sales professional and sales coach who can take mediocre performers and turn them into rock stars!
I have worn many hats in my 26 years of international experience in London, Singapore, Bangkok and Hong Kong, and have excelled at most of them! But one thing I know for certain is that a person’s ability to communicate effectively, charismatically and with passion is what separates winners from “averagers”!
Some success I am proud of (most recent first):
1. The establishment of an Onboarding and Integration team for new client advisors. In the first year, we were able to get over 90% of our new client advisors up and running to over 125% of performance.
2. The creation and delivery of a development program for team leaders to help them coach, manage and increase the overall performance of their individual sales contributors.
3. The creation and delivery of a program for top performers to help them achieve even greater success. This program is now part of the overall banks offerings.
4. Author of two books on sales effectiveness
5. Professional Stand Up Comedian having performed in the USA, Hong Kong, China, Singapore, Philippines and China.
6. Finalist in the 2011 Hong Kong Comedy Festival
7. Founder and Owner of the Sandler Sales Institute master franchise in Hong Kong. For over 7 years I launched the Sandler brand and trained thousands of sales executives in Asia Pacific on the Sandler methodology across multiple industries.
Overall, my passion is people! And making them more confident, successful and charismatic! “
The Emotional Intelligence For Sales Expert
Colleen Stanley is the author of Emotional Intelligence For Sales Success, now published in six languages, and Growing Great Sales Teams. As an international sales keynote speaker, she has been recognized by Salesforce as one of the top 7 influential sales experts in the 21st century. She’s also been named as one of the Top Sales & Marketing Influencers and one of Global Gurus Top 30 Sales Professionals in 2018.
Prior to starting SalesLeadership, she was vice-president of sales for Varsity Spirit Corporation. Varsity was named by Forbes as one of the 200 fastest growing companies in the United States.
Yuri van der Sluis
Yuri van der Sluis
The B2B Sales Enablement Expert
Yuri van der Sluis has consulted hundreds of companies and trained thousands of salespeople around the world, working with major companies including BT Global Services, Cisco, Nikon, Dell, Verizon, and Canon. He got his passion for sales at Forrester Research, where he quickly became a dependable top performer. Yuri helped enabling international sales teams by creating effective sales strategies and implementing sales playbooks.
He is the founder of salesplaybook.pro a sales-consultancy-as-a-service company helping B2B sales teams scale by implementing a repeatable, scalable high quality sales blueprint.
Yuri’s natural skills in guiding, teaching, and inspiring others plus his extensive knowledge of sales have made him one of the top sales trainers on the corporate scene and have earned him coverage in the UK and Dutch media. When he’s not teaching, he’s frequently on the public speaking circuit or guesting on podcasts focusing on topics including leadership, motivation, and strategy. See his website yurivander.com for booking information.
Originally from Amsterdam, Yuri lives in Spain with his wife and three. In his spare time he enjoys running, squash, swimming, and other fitness activities. He’s a fan of the Ajax Football Club from Amsterdam and supports several charities.
Some of Yuri’s favorite books are Lean Startup (Eric Reis), Good to Great (Jim Collins), and Blink (Malcolm Gladwell.)
Yuri’s book Trust Me, I’m a Salesman: How to Earn Customers through Trust and Value has inspired many sales people to be proud of their sales profession and view their work as a way to deliver value to customers.
The Sales Rejection Expert
Andrea Waltz is the co-founder of Courage Crafters, Inc. and co-author of the best-selling book, Go for No! Yes is the Destination, No is How You Get There. Through speaking and an online training and coaching course, Andrea teaches sellers in virtually every business and industry how to think and feel differently about failure, rejection and the word, no. Today, “Go for No” has become a well-known methodology in the world of selling and is widely recognized as the singular best program of its kind. The book, Go for No! Reached #1 on Amazon’s “Selling” list in 2010 and has remained in the top 50 of ‘Sales’ books for the last 9 years.
The People Engagement Expert / Channel Founder
Deb Calvert is The People Engagement Experts on The Sales Experts Channel. Deb is the author of DISCOVER Questions® and co-author of Stop Selling & Start Leading, founder of The Sales Experts Channel, an international keynote speaker, a certified sales and executive coach, and the UC-Berkeley instructor of the popular Sales Development Principles course. She has been named one of the “65 Most Influential Women in Business” and a Top 30 Global Sales Guru. Deb founded People First Productivity Solutions (PFPS) to help clients “build organizational strength by putting people first.” PFPS provides instructional design, workshops, coaching, and consulting in the areas of leadership development, sales and management skills, and team effectiveness. Prior to founding PFPS in 2006, Deb was a Sales and HR Director for a Fortune 500 media company. Her work focuses on buyer research to improve buyer/seller connections and sales productivity.
According to Deb: “I founded the Sales Experts Channel because I wanted to give something back to the sales community. It’s a real privilege, too, to collaborate with some of the world’s foremost authorities, visionaries, and thought leaders here.”
Contact Deb at email@example.com
Graphic Design Specialist